Chapter 21

Lotor dragged Keith out and brought him toward Lance's boat.
"Keith!" Shiro called, seeing him emerge. They walked over to the edge.
"Well. Off you go." Lotor said. He shoved Keith overboard and he fell in.
"Keith!" They shouted looking for him. Keith broke the surface and paddle over to the boat. Shiro and Lance helped him over the edge.
"Are you okay? Did they hurt you at all." Shiro asked, very concerned.
"Shiro I'm fine." Keith responded. Shiro hugged him.
"If you ever need any help ever again, please tell me. No matter how crazy it sounds." Shiro said. "It's what I'm here for."
"Thanks Shiro."
"Guys. Should we be following them?" Lance said, pointing to the boat moving away.
"No wait." Keith said.
"Why?"
"Trust me okay?" Lance and Shiro looked over at each other.
"But-"
"Just wait." He pointed to the boat. It then began to sink. Fast.
"WOW! WHAT?" Lance shouted. They saw the others on top begin to panic.
"Abandon ship!" One of them shouted, diving in the water. They all began to jump in one by one.
"Awesome!"
"I assume that they-" Shiro began.
"Oh yeah." Keith said. They then saw the two swim up to the boat.
"That was easier than I thought it would be." Katie said.
"How did you two get out of the room?" Keith asked.
"We broke the door." Allura responded. The yacht was almost fully submerged at that point.
"You guys work fast." Lance said.
"Water is a powerful force." Allura said.
"As are mermaids." Katie added.
"Where's Lotor?" They heard one of the bodyguards say. They all looked back confused. They counted heads to see Lotor missing. Allura and Katie went under to see Lotor with his foot stuck in a net. He was pulling and struggling but couldn't get free.
"Allura. We-" Katie said looking over. "We can't just leave him."
"I know." She replied. The swam over to him and began helping him. Allura pulled him while Katie worked with the net. It didn't take long for Katie to get his foot free and Allura the helped him get to the surface. Lotor gasped for breath once the hit the air. Katie emerged from the water after Allura.
"You saved me." He said.
"You wanted to die?" Allura retorted back. They went back under and swam back to the boys.
"Should we do the right thing?" Lance asked.
They all looked at each other. Lance then moved the boat over to the four and hung the ladder over the edge. "Come on up." He said to them. They all reluctantly climbed over one by one. "Let's get you home."