Chapter 11

"Shotgun!" Lance called running for the car. Keith rolled his eyes as Lance hopped in. Keith got to the car and opened the door for Katie.
"Is it gonna eat me?" She asked, wondered and scared by it.
"No don't worry." Keith stayed smiling. She climbed in and he closed the door behind her. He got in the front seat and started the car. Lance was already queuing his music up. Keith drove out of his driveway and onto the road. He glanced in his mirror to see Katie starring out the window with complete joy and wonder in her eyes. He rolled down the window for her. She gasped.
"Oh my gosh! Your car is magic!" She said. Keith and Lance smiled. She started to stick her hand out but immediately pulled it back in, shocked from the wind. She slowly stuck it back out and laughed at the way the wind felt. She slowly stuck her head out the window and felt the wind on her cheeks. Keith watches her smile and giggle in the wind.
"Keith! Wrong lane!" Keith snapped back and quickly swerved into the right lane. The force snapped Katie back to her seat. She laughed and Keith decided to roll the window back up.
"Eyes on the road buddy. Eyes on the road."

They pulled up the the peri and parked on the gravel. Keith and Lance got out of the car and Keith opened the door for her.
"Wow! This is amazing!" Katie said looking at the Ferris wheel.
"So where should we take her?" Lance asked.
"Can we go to that?" Katie said pointing.
"The Ferris wheel? Sure." Keith said.
"Yay!" She said jumping and grabbing his hand and racing towards the wheel.
"Yup go ride the Ferris wheel, don't mind me, I'll just go ride the third wheel." Lance said to himself as he followed. Keith sat with Katie on the ride and Lance sat in his own car. They started to go up and Katie's eyes lit up once they got to the top.
"Wow." She said, "You could see the entire ocean from here!" Keith smiled at her. She turned and looked at him staring.
"What?" She said.
"Nothing, I'm just wondering what I did right to have you be here with me." He said. She smiled. He took her hand and pulled her closer. She leaned in after and they kissed. They held themselves in their kiss for a long time.
"Will you two get a room? And get off the ride?" They heard. They looked up to see they didn't even realize they needed to get off.
"Sorry about that." Keith said to the operator.
"As if I didn't feel single enough." He said to himself. The two didn't even notice they had walked off the ride holding hands. Lance followed soon after and caught up with them.
"Enjoy your make out session?" He mocked.
"Shut up Lance."