Chapter 17

"There! That's Lotor's yacht." Allura said, pointing at the boat.
"Okay so what's the plan?" Lance asked.
"We go in, get Katie, and get out." Keith said.
"I don't think it'll be that simple." Shiro said.
"No it won't. He's gonna have security so we need to be careful." Allura said.
"So what do we do then?" Keith asked.
"I think I have an idea." Lance said.

"Lotor!" Allura called. She began to approach him.
"Ah Allura. What brings you here?" He asked.
"Well I've been thinking, and I believe I have made a mistake." She said.
"Really?"
"Yes. My head has been in the clouds, and I need someone like you to bring me back down." She said wrapping had arms around him.
"Well I think I can help with that." He replied. Lance rolled his eyes from a distance. Lotor pulled allura face towards his and they collided in a passionate kiss. As Lotor's eyes were closed, Keith took his chance and snuck on board the yacht. He walked around the deck, looking through the windows. He finally spotted Katie, squirming in her chair.
"I'm coming Katie." He said to himself.
"What a nice name." He heard from next to him. He jumped and saw Zethrid standing at the end of the path. He turned to see Axca on the other side.
"Can we help you with something?" He looked up to see Ezor above him. "Oh Lotor! We have a guest!" She called to him. He let go of his kiss with Allura and looked at her knowing what they were doing.
"Aw do you have to go?" She asked innocently. He pushed her off of him and on to the ground.
"Good luck ever trying to see your sister again!" He said, picking her up and tossing her into the water. "Let's go!" Lotor yelled hopping back on his ship.
"Allura!" Lance shouted, running over to where she was dropped. The ship left the dock before Lance even got to Allura. He helped Allura out of the water.
"Keith is still on there!" Shiro shouted.
"We need to get to my boat! Now!"'Lance shouted taking off. They all ran to his boat on the other side of the dock. Lance started it and they were out of the dock in a matter of seconds. They went out into the open, but couldn't spot Lotor's ship. (Which one? They're all dead anyway)
"We're too late!" Allura shouted. Shiro sighed.
"Keith, what did you get yourself into?"