The Wolf Princess

I was drowned in the middle of nowhere..

The moment I open my eyes I saw this man..

There he is, standing in the middle of the forest..

He gestured me to follow him and I do take quick steps to reach him..

He held my hand and intertwined his fingers on mine..

This man, the one whom I dearly love..

The man who's smile captures my heart..

The man who let me forget who really I am..

The moment I was with him were like eternity..

I was mesmirized by his majestic look and his warm presence that it could take my breath away if we tore apart..

I loved him so much that I could risk my own life just to be with him..

I love him..

My love..

My Wolf Prince.

--------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here! Well it's my second story. The first one is The Love Song which is a short story, though I'm not that good I hope you all appreciate this story of mine.

NOTE:

ALL OF THE CONTENT OF THIS STORY IS ORIGINALLY MADE BY ME FROM MY WILD IMAGINATIONS (EXCEPT THE CHARACTERS AND ITS SUPER POWERS). COPYING THE STORIES CONTENT IN ANY FORM OF MEDIA IS PROHIBITED.

I DO RESPECT YOUR OPINIONS AND SUGGESTIONS SO ANY COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY ACCEPTED/APPRECIATED WHICH I THINK WOULD BE A GREAT HELP FOR ME TO IMPROVE MY WRITINGS.

AGAIN, I'M SORRY FOR WRONG GRAMMAR AND MISPELS, I'M NOT THAT GOOD IN ENGLISH

THANKS FOR THE READERS.

LOVE YOU ALL!

GOD BLESS...

JANIE (*^﹏^*)