Chapter 17: Dating My Bestfriend

MIRA:

The snow falls smoothly like it's dancing with the wind.

The surroundings were already covered with its white flakes that slowly piling up on the ground as it falls from the sky.

We were on this coffee shop. Our most favorite hangout area when we supposed to roam around the city.

We ordered our favorite coffee, the caramel latte.

"Its been a while Sehunnie. I miss having a coffee with you." I uttered as I stare outside the glass window watching the snow.

"Hmmm..." he hummed.

I averted my gaze at him and stare at his gorgeous face.

Wow! We've been together for a long time but I never knew that staring at him closely almost melts my heart, like it almost skip a beat.

No wonder why girls were always after him. He has this look that would capture every fan girls heart. He's so stunningly handsome.

"Mira..are you okay? Is there something wrong with my face?" he asked me as he wave his hands in front of my face.

I slap his hands and glared at him.

"I was just so attached to your attractive face. Well, I realize you're getting more handsome as we grow old Sehunnie. I envy your girlfriends." I said then pouted.

He almost choke as he heard those words from me. I on the other hand suddenly face palm myself as I realize what I had said.

Wow, looks like I'm confessing here huh?

"Oh! don't get me wrong! I'm just....Ugh!"

I drop my head on the table cursing myself for this humiliating moment that I'm in.

He laughs at me and poked my head but I didn't budge, still my head were glued into the table.

"Mira..don't be shy. I know you have a crush on me since then. It's not a crime so don't worry that much okay?" he cooed and let out a throaty laugh.

"Shut up!" I shot back and glared at him.

"Sorry." he said then cover his mouth to ceased himself from laughing. I glared at him as I sip my coffee.

"By the way. I'll show you something later." he said then smirk at me.

"Just make sure I won't get mad or else I'll kill you." I warned and raised a brow.

"Oh no! I'm so scared." he cooed and act like a scaredy cat.

I punch him on his shoulder causing him to yelp in pain.

"Yah! You're such a saddist Mira!" he whined. I spit my tongue out of him and resume drinking my coffee.

"Aish...." he cursed under his breath as he glared at me.

"But seriously, even once, did you find me attractive Mira?" he asked as he stare at me with sencirity twinkled on his eyes, still holding his right shoulder whom I hit earlier.

I was a bit surprise of his sudden question but I think somehow he captures a bit part of my heart with his undeniable charm.

"What are you talking about?Aish..." I said then compose myself trying not to look  uneasy. Seriously, I hate this kind of situation.

"Aish..just answer me. Its not a big deal! So what if you find me attractive? Would that turn into love? Consider this as my fan evaluation, arraseo?" he said in a matter of fact tone with his signature smirk plastered on his face.