Chapter 12: Hidden Paradise

MIRA:

I slowly open my eyes and absorb the bright light that passes through the mouth of the cave. I stretch my arms and legs then yawn.

Oh! I never noticed that I fell asleep last night from guarding my savior.

But wait! Where is he?

I craned my neck from side to side looking for that handsome man.

Geez! How ungentle men is he to leave me alone in this cave.

I get up and wander around the cave. The place is huge and I saw a passage through it.

I headed to the small tunnel that brought me to this golden gate. I grab the knob and slowly turn it to open.

I carefully pull the knob causing the door creek open and my jaw drop from what I had seen.

The place is very beautiful like it was a huge mansion.

Like the exo kingdom, everything is so white and gold furniture's were settled on every corner.

I walk through the what I think is the living room of this place.

White couch were aligned on the center with crystal glass table settled in between.

I quicken my pace and slump on one of the single couch and rested my back.

"Waahh..so relaxing! Wow! This place is really amazing!" I uttered in amazement as I gazed at the diamond accented chandeliers above the ceiling. I jolt in surprise as I hear the door creaked open.

"H-How did you!" he uttered in surprise as he points his index finger to me.

"U-Uhmmm...I was just....Uhmmm..." Geez..I'm speechless.

Well how could I explain it to him that I was being a curious kid wandering in places again.

"Aish!" I cursed under my breath and face palm myself. He walk towards me and messed my hair.

"Yah! You better wait for me there before going here. I was like  a mad man looking for you in the forest a while ago." he pouted.

Oh thank god! I thought he would get mad at me for entering his hidden palace. I sighed in relief and smiled at him.

"I thought you're gone somewhere so I wander around the cave and this..I found your hidden palace. I'm sorry for intruding. I didn't mean to disturb you and broke your privacy." I vowed at him. He just chuckled and headed to what I think is the kitchen.

"Comon' princess! Let's eat!" he gestured me to come with him and I run towards him and we headed to the dining room.

"Mr. I didn't mean to intrude more but are you alone in this place?" I ask him as we both settled on this huge white table eating breakfast.

"Hmm.." he hummed in response since his mouth is full with food.

"Ahh..Aren't you lonely living alone here? I mean don't you have a family? A maid or girlfriend perhaps?" I asked. He averted its gaze to me and swallowed hard.

"I don't have a family, maid and a girlfriend. I live alone for more years and I enjoy being alone." he answered plainly.

"Ohh..Okay! Thank you for not punishing me Mr. and for saving me every time." I said flashing my genuine smile. He smiled back in repose and we resume eating.

After we eat he tour me around his palace. Well, I think it was just a hidden palace inside the cave but I was wrong.

Behind this creepy cave were a hidden place were the surroundings is really beautiful and heaven like or could I say, a paradise.

"Wow!" I shouted in amazement.

We were on the terrace of his palace facing the wide ocean and a field of white daisies. Behind this palace were the forest whom we always get through.

I keep my eyes close and feel the cold breeze of the air as it slowly blew my thin curly locks.

"I never thought this place would really exists! I was so happy to be here! Finally!" I shouted in joy and throw my arms in the air as if I was flying.

"You like it?" he asked as he gaze at me with those happy eyes. I abruptly nod and I wrap my arms around his waist burying my face on his chest.

He was shock of my sudden action but he quickly compose himself and hug me back.

Wait! I hug him? Are you out of your mind Mira?

I quickly broke the hug and compose myself.

"Oh! I-I'm sorry Mr. I-I was just so happy that you brought me here" I stuttered.

My face were flaring in deep crimson. Gosh why am I blushing?

I face palm myself and mentally curse myself. What a stupid you are Mira!

He laughs at me as he found my actions cute.

"Yah!Stop laughing at me!" I pouted in embarrassment.

"You're cute." he said then pinch my cheek.

"I'm so happy you like it Mira. I'm glad I finally grant your wish." he uttered and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

I was taken aback by his action and what he had said.

"My wish?" I whispered enough for him to hear.

"Oh! Uhmmm....I guess we have to go back. I...I have to roam you around in my place. And..I'll show you your room so that you can rest now. It's quite nice to take a siesta since the place is very quiet. What do you think?" he asked.

I nodded in response but the thought of hearing those words from him never ceased to bother me.

---

We headed to what he said is my room then I locked the door and slumped myself on this huge white bed.

Like of the other room, this bedroom is covered with white wall and ceilings, same as the floor and furnitures.

I rested my head comfortably on this huge pillow.

"My wish?" I mumbled.

That words..could he be? But how? He's dead right?

I shook my head in disbelief. No he's not! I need to confirm this!

I hurriedly walk out of the room and look for him. Yes, there's a possibility that it's him.

The man who promised to grant my wish.

My wish to have a white palace settled in the place with a huge field of daisies and wide ocean.

-----------------

Thanks for reading (*^﹏^*)

Janie(*^﹏^*)