Chapter 3: The Stranger

MIRA:

"Sehun! Look!" I show him the shots I've taken that morning. It's a photo of falls hidden behind the woods.

"It looks beautiful right?" I asked him. He just rolled his eyes in reply, wearing that poker face again as he lazily lay himself beside me on my bed.

"Hey! Are you okay?" I asked him as I stirred to face his way.

"I just don't like what you did earlier." he answered with eyes still pinned through that book he's reading. Yeah, the grumpy Sehun is back!

I just don't like this kind of attitude of him. I'm used to bubbly and aegyo prince Sehun.

"What's wrong with that? I asked you if you want to come with me right? But you said you have some things to do so I go with my own." I explained.

He glared again as his reply and look the other way, being his childish self as always.

"Yah! Sehuna! Don't be mad. I can't resist your cuteness if you act like that." I pouted then here comes my naughty idea.

I skip near him and he suddenly jolt back with horrible look plastered on his face.

"What!? D-Don't dare Mira! O-Or else..." he got alarmed.

"Or else what??" I asked with a huge teasing grin plastered on my face as I prop myself to hover above him.

"Yah! Don't look at me like that!" he shouted then bump backwards till his back hit the bed's headboard, frightened, as if I'm going to attack him. And yeah, here comes my deadly tickle attack!

"Y-Yah! Mi-ra!! Stop! I can't breathe!" he manage between his fits of laughter.

Though I successfully aim some, he manage to grab my wrist then pinned me on my bed with him on top of me. I then realized were in an awkward position.

I tried to yank my arms from his tight grip but he won't budge. Still, his eyes were pinned on mine and I'm starting to feel odd at his intense stares.

"Uh-Oh! I forgot you're not that baby Sehun I used to tickle long time ago." I chortle to broke the awkward situation.

He smirked and leaned closer to my face which caught me by surprise and made me gasp involuntarily. I feel like my heart would explode on that sudden move.

"Tickle me once and you'll regret it..MIRA!" he whispered in a dangerously deep low voice that laced with humor and danger for me. Dangerous for my heart, I mean.

I feel shivers down through my spine the moment he uttered those words, especially my name.

He let go of my hand and smirked at me. I blink twice. I can't move. I'm still in my rebooting state.

So the crybaby Sehun is now an old and manly Sehun? I thought and shook my head.

"Next time don't dare to roam around the forest without me. Understand!?" he utters with authority as he fix is posture and saunters his way through the door. I just nodded in reply as I manage to get up and sit on the edge of the bed.

"And one thing! Don't you ever dare meet that guy again!" he added then grab the knob and open the door.

I blinked several times, processing his words. How did he know about that guy? Is he spying me all this time?

Realizing it, he scolded me for leaving alone and yet he spied on me and followed me around. That literally means I'm not alone the whole time.

"Yah! What's wrong with that? He's not harmful anyway." I reasoned out.