Chapter 19: The Prince of Black Wolves

AT THE KINGDOM OF BLACK WOLVES:

"The time has come. The prince totally find its way to reunite with us. Let us all prepare for his arrival and praise him. No one can defeat us now, even the wolf princess!" the master announced as the troupe piled up to prepare for the feast as their god arrived to join and rule them.

Sehun glared at them with gritted teeth. He's still hopeless to be free from those troupe. He knows the princess would come and save him but a part of him didn't want it to happen.

She's endangered and he can't just let him die in the hands of these evil and especially on the hands of that prince whoever it maybe.

It's his fault. With a goal to defeat the enemies by himself, he risk his life and face the black troupe alone without his troupe knowing, especially Mira.

The crowd of black wolves settled on the wide ground in front of this throne whom will be ruled by their evil prince.

Sehun was there in one of the cells settled on the side of this wide stage. He watch them as the troupe vowed the moment the huge door open.

"Everyone! Let us all welcome! The prince of Black Wolves!" the master shouted and all of the troupe transformed into wolf form and howled in joy.

Sehun was taken aback the moment he saw he prince approaching.

"No! He can't be!?" he muttered as he stare at him who's now walking closely at his throne.

The moment he reach his throne, the master and the 3 guys welcomed him with evil smile plastered on their faces.

"It's nice to see you our prince. The throne is yours now and we are glad to serve you." the master said and vowed in front of him.

"It's nice to be back Kris. After all this generations we still have the power and no one can defeat us even the wolf princess who is said to be the greatest princess of all!" he said and let out an evil laugh.

"She will be here soon my lord. She won't let this young one die in your hands." the master who is known to be Kris said as he points to Sehun who is now still shock in disbelief.

The prince walks closely to the cell were Sehun is in.

Sehun composed himself and hold the metal grills tightly as he watch the prince approaches. It's him, the man who happens to be his own brother.

"Luhan..brother, its me Sehun!" he shouted as the latter gets close.

"Do you really think I'm your brother?" he said and let out an evil laugh.

"Tao, Chanyeol, Kai! Let him out. I want to show him what his real brother is!" Luhan, who happen to be the prince ordered and the three hurriedly broke the cell and guard Sehun from side to side.

Luhan grab Sehun by the collar and hit him hardly on its stomach causing him to yelp in pain.

"Now, do you think I am your brother?" he asked as he watch the latter slump on the ground while clutching his stomach due to unbearable pain.

"Remember this young man. White wolves are enimies, and you are one. So that means I am not your brother, I am your enemy." Luhan hissed and turn his back at him to face the crowd.

"As your prince. I want everyone to prepare for the arrival of the white troupes. I know they're on their way now and I can't wait to see them. The generations have proven that the black wolves had never loosen its power while the white ones slowly looses theirs. With that, it means that the power they have now can't defeat us. But one thing is worse. As the troupe gets weak, the princess that once saved them is getting more powerful, and this time is considered as the legendary era which the strongest and the most powerful princess has arrived. The tree of life is now weaker than the past generations. It means we can defeat them easily and rule the immortal world and also, the mortal one! So, in order for us to do that, let the princess be killed!" he stated and the troupe howled in agreement.

"Brother, don't kill her! She loved you with all of her heart. You must think of that before that evil within you finally swallowed you to death!" Sehun shouted with rage causing Luhan, the prince to ceased from laughing and face him with gritted teeth.

"Love? Love is for fools who always loose in the battle, and with that, with the love she have for me. I can easily defeat her or kill her!" he retorted and slap Sehun.

"I am her protector and I'll do anything to protect her even if it means risking my own life!" he manage to say despite of his bleeding mouth.

"Yeah! You are her protector, and that's the reason why I stole her from you. I know you love her Sehun. I know you'll do anything for her so I planned everything out. I stole her on your kingdom and let her fall for me all over again. Would you believe that she were so happy there at my own kingdom? That she forgotten all about you, everything, even her being the wolf princess. That's how fool she is Sehun! So, if I were you. I'll chose to be in the black wolves side before it gets too late, before you join them vanished into the air." he said and let out an evil laugh.

"No! I will never do that! I'll chose to die along with the troupe and the tree of life than live with the evil like all of you!" he shouted and automatically shut as Luhan hit him hardly once again.

"Die if you want, but I'm telling you this. The princess will be with us and join our evil troupe, so, if you want to be with her you'd rather choose to be with us than your heavenly troupe." Luhan hissed.

"Mira won't do that. She'll never betray us, she'll never fail us!" he shotback and then a punch that tend to make him shut came again.

"Send him into the dungeons and let him join those poor souls!" Luhan ordered and so the guards grab him and forcely pushed him through the dark dungeons of the palace.

---

Thanks for reading (*^﹏^*)

Janie(*^﹏^*)