Chapter 18: Can't Escape The Truth

MIRA:

Sehun and I enjoyed much on our date. It's been a week since we hangout with each other and do the things we used to do together since were kids.

We reminisce those memories that we have and laugh at our stupidities. I do love his company and it always makes me happy but I admit, though I tried to forget him, Luhan, its not that easy.

I still think about him and yeah, I am not that convinced that he would just use me for his own sake.

The days had gone so fast like on ordinary days before, I do have good sleep not until this one came who ruined the what I think is my peaceful week.

"You can't just escape the truth Mira. The world relies on you. Soon the tree of life will die and all its kingdom will vanish into the air.." a voice echoed on my mind.

I was standing on this field of daisies in front of this huge tree who slowly looses its leaves and rotten branch were near to break off from its trunk.

The world behind me starts to darken and all I can see is fire and evil who reigned the world making all the things around covered with its dark powers and black wolves who killed every lives around.

I slump myself on the ground as I saw the helpless prey being attacked by those beast. Their cries ringed through my mind like it almost broke my eardrum.

Tears escape through my eyes nonstop till I feel this strong arms wraps around me making me feel secured and fearless.

I slowly tilt my head up till I face him. The moment our eyes met I sense fear crept through my system as his burning eyes bore me with anger.

I don't know why but I felt the same way like I want to attack him for no reason.

"I love you Mira.." he uttered as his flaring red eyes turned into almond. The eyes whom I loved the most.

"L-Luhan.." was the only word I say before he vanished through the air.

"LUHAN!!" I shouted as I abruptly lift myself up on my bed and struggle to breathe.

It's him, I dreamed of him. I cupped my cheek and wipe the tears that starts to dampen my cheeks.

I grab the necklace on my chest and held it tightly as I let those tears burst out to at least lessen the pain that slowly kills me.

I know I still love him, though those past few days that I tend to let myself forget somehow succeeded, but when the night time comes the memory of him still plays on my mind and brought me into crying till I drifted to dreamland.

------------

"Sehunnie~" I shouted outside their gate. Its been five days since I last saw him.

We never seen each other since the day that he got a call from I don't know who, since he always said that its nothing though I sense worries on his face.

"Oh! Mira.." grandpa greeted as he walks through me.

"Hi grandpa! Is Sehun here? I never seen him for days? Is everything okay with him?" I asked worriedly.

"Uhmmm...he leave this morning. I don't know where but I guess he will be back this evening." he stated.

"Oh! By the way, why don't you come in first and have a tea?" he said then gestured me to come in. I nodded in reply and we get inside.

I was on Sehun's room while grandpa prepares our tea.

I roam around and check his stuffs. I never been in his room for years since I leave to study in Seoul.

I trailed my fingers on the books settled on his table. He's a bookworm, he loves reading much as I do and that makes him weird at times since he always apply those cheesy stuffs he reads from those romance books.

I open this book, the one who caught my attention because of its weird cover. It looks like the book were I found in the attic.

I open it then a piece of paper fell on the floor. I was dumbfounded the moment I read the note.

Wolf Princess,

Your savior is in our hands. Be ready and face us if you want to save him. His power badge will help you find him so get here as fast as you can before its too late.

Sincerely,

Your future husband

My hand shaken in fear and tears starts to well up my eyes. I can't afford to let everyone risk their own lives because of me.

Yes, I am the wolf princess but the days I spend alone with him, not thinking of our responsibilities makes me prove that I am a useless heroine.

I hurriedly flip the pages and saw his badge inserted on its center. This book were for him, it is one of the book of key holders.

I get the badge and put it inside my pocket and hurriedly run through our house to prepare for this battle.

---

AT THE KINGDOM OF BLACK WOLVES:

"You can't just fool her! She's bright enough to handle this so you better prepare yourself for your first defeat!" Sehun shouted with greeted teeth as he struggle to let himself free from those metal chains that wraps his body.

"You think so? Well, well, well..what kind of girlfriend is she to let his pathetic boyfriend died in the arms of her enemies?" the master stated then laugh.

"Kill me if you want but don't ever touch her!" Sehun shouted.

"She's mine. She will be my wife and together we will rule the world. So don't think that you can easily defeat me. All the remaining key holders were just useless since the powers you have will get weaker as the tree of life slowly dies..." he stated as he walks closely to Sehun and leaned closer to meet his eyes.

"..and you. Like those white wolves and your buddies, you will die along with the tree of life." he whispered and let out his evil laugh.

"It will not gonna happen. The princess is here to save us, to save our kingdom and the owner of that body than you are in. The evil will be soon defeated by our savior and I will not let her marry an evil like you." he blurted out with rage, the latter got pissed and hit him hard on the stomach causing him to yelp in pain.

"You think we were the only one's who could just defeat her? I am the master of this troupe but our prince hasn't shown himself yet. The day has come, he will join us and all of you will die in our hands!" he shouted and let out a ball of fire in his hands as his evil laugh rage with it.

-------------------------

Thanks for reading (*^﹏^*)

Janie (*^﹏^*)