4

"Got a bed with your name on it"

Cocky Kookie😆

____________

I opened the door to my old dorm and everyone all ran to me. I chuckled and hugged them back.

"Lisa I missed you!"

Chaeyoung started crying and I laughed st her pinching her cheeks.

"Me too."

"How's living without us now?"

Jennie crossed her arms as if she's mad. I pointed to my chin and tapped it.

"Hmmm...so much better-"

"Yah!"

Jisoo eonnie yelled and we all laughed. It's been quite a while. We talked about stuff and catches up on each other.

Soon we have to leave to visit the boys so I have them a last hug and kisses and left them happily with their food I bought them.

Intertwined hands, of course we need masks and caps still. We were walking in the streets, secretly. But people always seemed to find us no matter what. After releasing our official relationship everything went crazy. So we're having a long break to cool all news down, which I'm glad because then everything will be stressful right at this moment.

"What do you wanna eat? We'll see the boys after since hey said they're eating out right now"

Jungkook swinger our arms while I think. I pouted and looked at him.

"Mmm...I want to eat fish cakes!"

I made an cute voice making Jungkook cringed and laughed.

Meanwhile Jungkook was at the cart ordering the fish cakes, a fan came up to me jumping up and down excitedly and left with a selfie of us both together.

"Who was that?"

I smiled warmly and looked at her until she disappeared for her safety. Once she's gone, I looked to Jungkook and smiled brightly.

"Blinkeu!"

Jungkook pinched my cheeks making it spread while I screamed at him. It took us a while to finish our food because this pabo Jungkook bought so many cakes.

"Aye yo! I'm hit-man-BANG!"

Jungkook slammed the door opened and we heard some screams that sounded like girls.

"Jungkook! You scared us!"

Jin oppa yelled and held his heart as if he's gonna have a heart attack. But he soon stopped when he saw me.

"Yah! Lisa is here guys!"

I laughed as everyone ran to me and hugged me. We talked a lot until...

"Yah...I came to visit you and you leave me for Lisa?"

He pouted and they laughed at him moving to him while I began touching my phone.

_____________

Chapter 4 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭