5

"So if you're out there I swear
to be good to you~"

"So if you're out there I swear to be good to you~"

____________

    My sore throats was getting better, but I'm still coughing a bit. Jungkook recently got invited to an Tv show. So I have to stay home all by myself today.

I scrolled down my social media and soon I froze at a post. It was a picture of Jungkook and a girl exiting an building.

It's like I know her...but can't imagine it in my head.

I turned off my phone quickly and breathed in and out slowly to not do anything dumb right now.

"Calm...dow-"

"Lisa! I'm home!"

Yeah, it was probably the girl from the tv show. That's it.

I smiled and pecked his cheeks. I stayed there and just hugged him thoughts running over my mind.

"How's your day?"

I said quietly but eventually he heard my mini voice.

"super tiring...you hungry? Let's go eat!"

I pulled away and my mood came back from the mentions of 'food'.

We sat across each other eating and eyes going up once in a while checking out each other. Whenever we made eye contacts we'll laugh like the cutest couple, like we are.

"What's in your mind Lisa? My chubby Lali is so quiet this whole day~"

Jungkook whined making me give in. I laughed a bit and went back to serious.

"Are you...seeing anyone my back?"

I asked slowly and he quickly changed to a confused face growing a bit along. He was about to speak but I spoke before him.

"Not that I'm thinking you're doing anything..."

I said quickly after. His response was just a sigh while he brushed his hair back. When he lifted his face he got a big smirky grin on his face and he began poking my cheeks.

"Is my one and only Lali being JEalOuS?"

He teased me, yes he knows I've seen lots of ships made by fans with him and other girl group members. I was frustrated and a blushing mess.

"A-Ani...it's not like that!"

I whined while he leaned over and pecked my lips.

______________

Chapter 5 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭