16

"Boy I want you everyday!"

____________

Dispatch hot news: Lisa and Jungkook were found in the streets this week with Jungkook singing 'Lost stars' by Adam Levine to his precious girlfriend from Blackpink.

I stared at my screen, I was shocked yet felt weird. I wanted to laugh, but I don't know how. Isn't this how normal people live?

The door was heard with a knock. I quickly turned off my phone and went to answer the door.

"Coming!"

Before the door was even half way opened the door slammed open revealing a fuming Jungkook. I cocked my head a bit not understanding why.

"Why? What's wrong?"

I closed the door and sat him down patting his back to make him calm down. I slowly hugged him, I could feel his unstable breathing on my neck which sent lots of shivers down my spine.

After quite a while his breathing was back to normal which I assumed he calmed down. He took one of my ah d and caressed the back of it.

"Thanks...for comforting me. Whatever happens you know I love you very much, right?"

I stared at him a dm saw through his eyes. Something is going on, something he's trying to hide.

"Of course I do..."

He kept fidgeting his fingers and I ran out of patient for him to not spill anything.

"Spill the tea Kook"

He looked up shocked and went back down being nervous again. I cupped bother my hands on top of his and looked straight at his eyes telling him it's gonna be okay.

"My CEO and yours want us to have a little break to cool down the fire on social media right now...and also live separately for a couple weeks."

He whispered the last words making me more shocked. What?

I think I've heard wrong. Please repeat your message

____________

Chapter 16 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭