6

"Shake it once, twice"

Do you like it so far?

____________

    It was a sleepless night again. I walked to the kitchen carefully not to wake up Jungkook but couldn't find the food I wanted to eat. I went back to the bed and started shaking Jungkook's chest lightly.

"Mmm"

He hummed tiredly, already knowing what's coming up he fully awaken himself and sat up waiting for my response.

"I want peaches"

I held both my hand together and begged him to go buy some and eventually he left within a second. I happily sat on the bed waiting for him.

Less than 20 minutes he came back running and handed me the peaches. I smiled and pecked his lips before digging in. I gave half of mines to Jungkook.

"Aren't you tired Lisa?"

I shook my head continuing eating the delicious peaches Jungkook and bought. They were just perfect.

He moved the bag off my lap and on the bed beside me and lied down on my lap drifting off to sleep again.

"Lisa..."

He said quietly and I hummed waiting for him to finish what he's gonna said. But the next thing I knew he was a snoring bunny sleeping on my legs. I chuckled a bit and replaced my legs with his pillow and covered him with a blanket.

"Sleep right and get lots of rest, you might get sick pabo"

I kissed his whole face before laying next to him sleeping also cuddling in his warm chest.

[ 2:38 am ]

_____________

Chapter 6 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭