8

"Tilting tilts"

Today Lisa is filming 'Real men3' 😩😩

______________

    I swung our arms which is intertwined together happily and Jungkook started whining.

"A-ah! Lisa careful! My arms are gonna snap any second..."

I stopped and glared at him, a big smile popped on my face and I started doing cute voices at him.

"Yah...your arms won't snap with such strong muscles you have here!"

He laughed and shook his head. We've ate lots of food and sadly we couldn't go to any rides because we went to the park quite late.

"How was you day jagiya?"

I giggled like an young teenager and punched his strong arms shyly.

"Yah...don't say that! Also. It was the best!"

I pointed out two big thumbs and he chuckled leaning down to peck my cheeks. I was so flustered I started walking faster ahead of him but of course he catches up.

I lied down on the comfy bed touching my phone while Jungkook was in the shower after a hot day. I was ready to go take a long hot bath but he was taking so long I felt like quitting and just sleep tonight.

Right when I was about to drift off he opened the door with a creek and I quickly jolted up.

"What took you so long? I almost gave up on my bath"

His muscular arms slid through my waist and he kissed my lips.

"Sorry Lali. I just wanted to look good...for you"

I blushed hard and pushed him back covering both my cheeks. I ran inside the bathroom while hearing him laughed with that high pitch.

______________

Chapter 8 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭