9

"Eyes, nose, and lips"

I'm cereying! Lisa just got enlist today and she's gonna go through some tough times for around 3 months or so at the military filming 'Real men3'😭😭😭

____________

I pouted as I stared at the dark ceiling with lights only coming from the bright moon tonight from the window. I want to eat strawberries, but I don't want to bother Jungoook so I closed my eyes tight, trying to distract me from any food entering my crazy brain.

I rolled to my left. I rolled to my right. Then I felt like giving up and just tell him. But my eyes softened when I saw his sleeping face with dark circles beginning to form.

Leaving a bit won't hurt right?

I quickly and quietly grabbed my oversized hoodie and bring my purse with my keys and phone and quickly walked to the nearest convenience store.

As I entered I pulled my cap more down and put my mask on. I grabbed a box of strawberries and a jar of condensed milk. Quickly I placed them on the counter, she was taking her time for just 2 items and I swear I could be dead any moment now.

I heard her gasp.

Shit. She must've saw me.

Luckily she didn't ask me any questions and said 'thank you' as I bowed and walked back out and straight to our house. I opened the door with my keys, and slowly opening it trying not to make any creams or sound so Jungkook would wake up.

I trie closing it with a light thud but it was a loud thud instead which made me jump almost to the sky especially when I heard his voice.

"Where have you been?"

I slowly turned around and gave an innocent smile. I knew I was in big trouble now, but it was all for his care.

"Mian! Miannnnnnn!"

I kept saying sorry as because I went by myself and didn't bother telling him. He feels bad he wasn't there to get my food for me.

"It's not your fault Kookie. I- I just wanted you to get enough sleep"

He shook his head jumping and pouting with arms crossed. I went to the kitchen and poured the condensed milk in a mini bowl and a plate with washed strawberries.

I dipped one in and lied on Jungkook's lap and held it out for him. He quickly smiled and gladly took it. Snacks always fixes his mood.

[ 1:47 am ]

_____________

Chapter 9 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭