31

"You're the one I dearly love"

(Since i didn't download any gif yet I'll just feed y'all with a baby Chae, cause why not?😍😩🤷🏻‍♀️^^)

Also next chapter might be the last, so please be prepared my loves😢

____________

     I woke up hearing the cry's of a little small baby. I blinked my eyes open and there it was, the miracle lovely laying on my lovers arm rocking side to side gently as it sucked his bottle.

"Jungkook..."

I whispered as I called his name and he quickly faced my way. He made his way to me and handed him right alway.

"Joo...meet your mommy. Mommy...meet JooHyung"

I smiled brightly and raised my arms ready to carry him

But.....

As soon as I Carrie JooHyung his cries got louder and Jungkook quickly took him back and giggled a bit.

"Look...he's already liking his apps Lali"

He teased me as I poured and raised my arms to try again. This time he was placed more carefully and gently and guess what? He started giggling with half open eyes, that's what made me and Jungkook's heart so much.

We both cooed at such adorable Abby just then the door was knocked and opens and there...

My family, Jungkook's family, our family has arrived and surrounded me and Jungkook holding our baby together smiling and taking below our voices so we won't make Joo cry again.

___________

I really miss writing but I've been quite stressed, I love you guys. I want you guys to remember that😭😭💕💕💕💕💕😢😢⛅️⛅️⛅️☺️🌺🌸🌸🌸🌸😩😩😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕

 I want you guys to remember that😭😭💕💕💕💕💕😢😢⛅️⛅️⛅️☺️🌺🌸🌸🌸🌸😩😩😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕