28

"Don't.move."

Doubies!

Doubies!

___________

I held my stomach as I lied on my bed scrolling around. There's this unbearable pain hitting me once again. I bit my lip hard as I tried to hold in my pain but eventually lost and moaned painfully.

"Lisa?"

The door opened revealing Chaeyoung, she quickly came next to me and caressed my soft cheeks. Tears slowly made it down my temples, this pain isn't ordinary and hurts more than usual.

"Chae...it hurts"

She panicked and told me to wait before running off and heard her yelling. I tried standing up only to meet a worser pain. I stood up successfully holding onto my 8 and a half months stomach.

"Chae...Jennie...Jisoo..."

I tried walking but it seems like it was only centimeters I'm taking. I screamed again out of pain and this time all of them came to me running out of their rooms.

"Lisa!"

I was crying, I didn't know what to do and this pain was taking over my body. I grabbed onto Jisoo's baggy sweatshirt tightly wrinkling them by the time I let go.

"Ugh...I-I think-ah!"

Chaeyoung was still in panic but was able to call the ambulance for me.i shouldn't have left Jungkook, maybe he would've brought me sooner than the girls since they can't carry me.

All I remember was everybody screaming with me and I plopped to the floor. So drained out,
My sweat flow down and my fried tears on my cheek.

—————

"Lisa...Lisa?"

I woke up feeling such soft touches, similar ones to...

Jeon Jungkook.

I fluttered my eyes open and around me was all white. Cords being connected to my body only left one choice for me to guess.

The hospital

"Jungkook..."

I quickly sat up remembering about my baby. My breath was uneasy as if I was running, has something bad happened?

"It's okay Lisa...she's okay...you're okay"

I pouted staring at his tired face. The face I fell
In love with soon turned blurry and one by one. Tears dropped onto the back of my handle forming a mini puddle.

"Shh...it's okay"

I shook my head sobbing hardly.

"I'm sorry...I was sos cared, I was so stressed even though you told me not to. I didn't know what was happening, and that happening without you being there? I was more than terrified"

I tried speaking between my sobs hiding my face in the crook of his neck and hugging his chest tightly. He caressed my back and left soft pecks on top of my head.

"You know what? I got scolded so bad"

He chuckled trying to bring his memories to her to make her smile again.

______________

Chapter 28 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭