18

"Just love like you"

My phone is fuckin crazy, I NeED a nEw pHonE! The home button isn't working atm, it's lackin, and the screen is hella crack🙄😩🤧

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My phone is fuckin crazy, I NeED a nEw pHonE! The home button isn't working atm, it's lackin, and the screen is hella crack🙄😩🤧

__________

    I wore my fanny pack on top Jungkook's cotton sweater and wore leggings under. Today I'm going to the carnival with my members for the time we're having a vacation.

I happily ate my fries and walked around with them looking for stuff to do or buy and taste out.

"Look! Blackpink!"

I heard a girl faintly yelled to her friend. Yes we are wearing masks, but oh wells. Maybe the spotlight is really following us?

We all turned around as they ran forwards us and bowed to us. We bowed back and shyly hid behind each other.

"Hello! Can we have a picture together?"

They happily jumped while I gladly took their phone for a whole group selca.

"One...two...three...TT!"

I took around 5 photos before handing it back and bowing to them again before they left. Jisoo sighed and smiled.

"We've came so far, don't you think?"

We all smiled and agreed with her. We continued walking around. We walked for so long we're back to the front.

"I have a confession..."

Jisoo said as we walked back to the dorm. We all became quiet curious of what she's gonna confess. She sighed again pouting and then looked at us.

"I want chicken stew"

We all groaned and left her behind while she was laughing evilly. She catches soon enough and hugged us all in the back with her short arms trying to reach all of our shoulders together.

"Seriously though...can we go get some? PLeaSe?"

Of course we gave in. Who wouldn't with a such cute girl?

_____________

Chapter 18 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭

Cravings [ J.JK LL.M ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें