26

"Hajima..."

__________

__________

I slept on my side pretending to be asleep. He's late....again.

Tears dropped one by one. He's been late...every. Single. Night.

I heard the door closed with a light bang as if he's trying not to wake me up. I stood up quickly opening the door while wiping away my dried up tears.

He was facing the kitchen, looking for food at such late night. I took in a breath and had the courage to talk to him tonight.

"Where were you?"

My croaked voice scared him a bit which made him did a mini jump. He turned around and made a strong eye contact. He didn't have that lovely eye, but he still putted that lovely smile.

"Hey baby...lets go sleep"

He completely ignored my question and tried pushing me back to our room but I quickly fought back. I got out his arms and pushed him back in front of me.

"Where were you? Answer me."

He putted on a straight face with my soft hurt face. He took a deep sigh and opened his mouth but I beat before him. Somehow I just don't want to hear him explain.

"Do you know how scared I was? These night you're disappearing...and you never check on us"

I looked up into his eyes deeply. I held onto my chest telling him where it hurts.

"I had to go to the hospital with Chae...I had to keep my cravings with the girls, and I even had to suffer a mini abdomen pain"

He was just standing there...like a dummy. The stupid dummy I fell in love with. I was waiting for him to say something back. But silence was all in return.

"You know what...I regret everything."

I quickly walked to our room and locked it. Hot tears streamed down my face, but I didn't accept it. I held my head back and forced it to got back in.

I cussed him under my breath and frustratedly packed my clothes into my backpack. He was knocking on the door multiple times, what does he even wants?

"Lisa! I can explain..please let me in!"

I opened the door meeting him on the side of the door waiting for me. Avoiding him I opened he door and covered my jacket over my body.

"Where are you going? Lisa...Lisa!"

I walked quickly and entered a cab. Not caring about him at this moment I put on my mask and the cab drove to the location I want to go.

______________

Chapter 26 done

Vote if you liked the chapter♥️

Comment your feelings, suggestions,
or dm me you suggestions💭