Big pink

There were only two things that mattered when Blixer was growing up.
He had to be big, and he had to be strong.
Unfortunately,
He was neither of these things.
He had gotten the short end of the stick, literally. He was just under 7ft while everyone else was well above that. And it didn't help that they teased him about it. He was called shortie. He hated being called shortie. But he didn't dare speak up. He was a soft blue boy, and everyone else was a harsh blue or pink. He was weak.
He hated it.
Pink. It's known as a corruptive color. It brings out your inner rage and strength. Using your negative to fuel your power. While there were some strong blues, pink was the color of the biggest and strongest.
If he was pink,
Maybe the teasing would stop.
Maybe he could be strong?
... or he can just use some of the power of pink for a little bit. He doesn't really like the idea of being stuck pink...
he'll think about it more.
Days past. His anger grows.
He wants to do something.
Something to scare his aggressors off.
He just wants them to stop.
When he hears rumors of a power triangle appearing in a cave he sees an opportunity. If he got one of those things
Maybe they would stop picking on him.
...
He went out that night.
The cave is dark. Lit only by a bold pink glow of spiked mushrooms. He doesn't want to admit he's scared. But he pushed on. Soon he finds it. The power triangle glows a pink like the mushrooms. But it's much brighter. Blixer carefully approaches and picks it up. He looks at it and can't help but smile.
He can finally get them to stop bullying him with this! He gets excited planing this trick, he doesn't even notice when the triangle glows brighter. He doesn't notice when it starts to float above him. By the time he sees it it's right above him.
"Wha-" he's cut off by the triangle shooting down and lodging itself in his skull.
He screams. He feels like he's on fire. Pain overtakes him and he screams until his voice gives out. He's writing on the floor of the cave. Last thing he sees is his blue hands flicker pink before he passes out from the pain.
When he wakes up he feels... different.
Like the fear that held him back is gone.
Now he feels angry.
He pushes himself off from the floor. He takes note how his hands are now spiked and a bold pink, but he doesn't care. The only thing on his mind now is revenge.
And he's going to get it.
————————
They finally leave him alone. Hell they're even intimidated by him! He loves it! He finally got what he wanted. But at what cost?
Years went by and he couldn't shake the anger from him. He and his father argued a lot. His mother was concerned but he brushed it off. Azure islands only had bad memories for him.
He decided one day to pack his stuff and leave,
He's old enough to think for himself anyway. Blixer decided to leave without telling anyone, just packing his stuff and going. Well he wasn't taking much, just the essentials... and his guitar.
But his mother found out, blixer thought he'd have to convince her to let him go but she just hugged him. Told him about a place called Paradise, and let him go. She followed him to the dock, and she waved him off while he boat sailed away.
Blixer watched her shape fade into the distance.
And he's suddenly hit with the realization that his mothers the only one who really was there for him though it all.
And he cries.
Once he composes himself he sits himself in a room. Takes out his guitar. And plays a tune. He wasn't sure what his life would be like in paradise, but he was going to live it.
————————————
He's angry.
Everyone's different here.
And everyone is afraid of him.
He came here to get a fresh start but no! 'Everyone is nice in paradise' bull! He's angry. He's bitter, and he shuts himself in his small house. He tried to write some songs to take out his raging emotions. But it only helps so much,
One day he snaps.
And he lashed out. Causing destruction and chaos. He's only slightly aware that the area is slowly being corrupted by pink, he doesn't care, his target falls on that treeangle. He couldn't tell you why he attacked it. But when it broke he took the opportunity, something screamed in him for more.
More power
Get stronger!
MAKE THEM SEE YOU!
They wouldn't ignore him.
He would make them see him.
Loud and proud.
Long live the New Fresh
And
Long live the king!

{ehhhh it kinda got off track but hey that's what one shots are for right?}