A Lilac Sky

Lilac was an odd force. It came in many different variations, and at the moment more research is being done into it. But what is generally accepted is that deities like Mr. Sun and Ms. Moon can't get lilac....
At least that's what they thought.
It all started when the sky went a dull color. A telltale sign something was wrong with Mr. Sun. He didn't seem upset earlier today. Maybe he was just in a mood?
Then The sky went into a dreary lilac color.
Something is very wrong here.
Ms. moon was quick to drop what she was doing and go to her partner. It didn't take her long to find him. He was near the treeangle.
And he was hyperventilating.
His normal Bright yellow and soft blue colors were replaced with a shade of Lilac Ms. Moon has never seen before. Without hesitating she was by Mr. Sun's side to comfort him. He was stuttering and sobbing, not making any sense. Ms. Moon held him and quietly calmed him. After some time his stuttering died down and he was calm enough to talk. Ms. moon sat next to her partner and calmly spoke to him.
"What happened, honey?" She asked. Mr. Sun held his arms and looked down
"I-I don't know! I was preforming my duties like normal and then I- I just felt tired? No that's not the right- it was like I was being drained. I... sort of panicked and came here and... I think you know the rest." He looked at his hands, the color was a stark contrast to his usual bright yellow color.

[i don't think I'll ever finish this so take this as is]