Chapter 1

Y/N's pov

It was the first day back at school. Fixing my glasses, I stood in front of my mirror staring at my reflection. I hadn't seen my best friend Lukas all summer due to him going to Norway with his family and was beginning to wonder if he would be back this year. The dreadful thought made my stomach turn, imagining spending a year at this school without my best friend? That would be a nightmare.

I sigh as I fix my h/l h/c hair. Not to brag but I was a genius to do braids the night before, which left my hair to have soft and elegant waves. I decided to wear a black skirt with lavender knee high socks with all black converse, and an off the shoulder lavender long sleeve shirt. Feeling content, I made my way downstairs, seeing as my parents were both probably already at work, I grabbed myself a pastry my mom brought me last night as well as my backpack and made my way out the door.

I suddenly hear a car drive up in front of the house, I squinted only to see it was Lukas. Walking over to the window of car on the drivers side, I see the familiar blonde locks of my close friend and a smile grew on my face, but when I looked over to the passenger's side, I see a head of silver hair follow. I knew Lukas had a brother but had never met him.

From what I heard about his brother, he usually went to school walking without Lukas to avoid people knowing. Lukas told me it was because his brother didn't want to live in his shadow.

I tap on the glass of the window and kept my smile as Lukas rolled down the window. "Hey stranger, I was beginning to think you bailed on me and ran off to Norway" I said jokingly causing the norwegian to give a small smile. "Sadly, I wasn't permitted to stay over there y/n so I am now stuck with you for another year." He gave a small smirk teasingly and motioned his head to tell me to get in.

Sticking my tongue out at him and then hopping into the back seat, we made our way towards school.

Lukas was a senior and I a sophomore, leaving him to be an upper classmate. I turn and look at the head of silver hair and stick my hand out. "Hey there, I'm Y/N. You must be Lukas' little brother," I smiled at him. He looks back at me, eyeing me up and down causing me to feel awkward. "I'm Emil, you my brother's girlfriend?"

Well that was pretty straight forward, and he rejected my handshake how rude. After processing what he said I stiffled a laugh "hah, no Emil. Lukas and I are friends, if it weren't obvious," I said in a 'as a matter of fact way' while I pinched Lukas cheek. "Y/N don't distract the driver," Lukas warned causing me to let go immediately.

After a while we arrive to school and we all get off. I look at the building and sigh in confidence. I'm back.

~~~~~~~~~
How's the first chapter everybody? Hope you guys like it! Please let me know what you think!