Chapter 17

"Hey Em, did you know bees are an endangered species?" I hear the all too familiar voice of my girlfriend.

Hm. Girlfriend. I like that.

"Uhh, yeah, why the random fact?" I said feeling a small smile creep its way onto my face.

"Asking what you were doing as a conversation started seemed to boring for me."

I chuckled and shook my head "you really are something else" I heard a gasp from the other line.

"Are you saying I'm weird? Because if you are, you're probably right" she said in fake offense.

"I take it you finished your homework?" There was a pause and I look at my phone to make sure the call was still going. "Y/n?"

"Yeaaaah. About that, I really don't understand what's going on so I think I'll get to school early and talk to Mr. Wesley about the assignment."

"Alright well if anything I can try to help"

"Actually I was wondering if we could go out tomorrow, to a library?"

Suddenly I get pushed to the side and my phone is suddenly snatched from my hand. I look over to my attacker and see my brother sitting on my back with the phone to his ear.

"Y/n. The library is our thing, do you dare replace me with my little brother? I feel betrayed."

"No Lukas! It's not like that! I just feel Emil and I should get to know Emil better and-"

"Y/n, I know you're dating my brother but the library is our thing"

"Y-You know!?"

"Y/n as good of an actress as you are, you aren't very good at hiding things"

Y/n pov

I sighed in defeat, he was right "well you got me there Lukas, well then I guess Em and I can go somewhere else. Well anyhow you two, I should get back to homework and other stuff, good night!"

I hung up and looked at my messy desk, math was never my strongest suit.

I quickly put my papers away in my backpack and turned off the desk lamp. The room became much more darker with only the light coming in throught the window.

Walking to the window, I grab the curtains to close them but get a breeze run through me, the window was open. Did I leave it open?

I notice movement on the sidewalk and lookover to see a figure, when they catch me looking they began to walk away.

I quickly close the window and the curtains and run downstairs. After checking that everything was closed I gulp made sure the door was bolted.

Who was that? I slowly back up from the door and jump up when I bump into something behind. My instict is to turn around and punch whatever was behind me.

Bad idea.

My breath hitched and pain shoots up my arm and I let out a scream.

"Motherfucker! Who put that wall there!?" My dumbass just punched the wall.

I hold onto my throbbing hand and make my way to the kitchen to ice it. When I turn on the light to the kitchen I look at my hand and it's purple with blood. I bite my lip at the pain and grab an ice pack and some towels.

--------------

A/N: wooooo long time no update. Yeah well this little piece of shit has been very busy. Ya know college apps and homework and club running and marching band season and other stuff. Well updates will be taking a little longer to do. If y'all wanna see what i'm upto you should follow me on Instagram. @deadass_sam same as my username here. Anyhow hope you enjoy this chapter and go check out my other story!