Chapter 8

A/n: herro everyone. Sorry for starting off on an author's note but just a heads up, I have no set post dates, what I've been thinking is, if i feel like posting several times that week then I'll make the chapters short, but if I don't, I will do my best to provide a good lengthy chapter. I will be busy from time to time so please, bear with me. So with that being said let's get back.

Emil's pov

"Because I know you can help her in a way Mattias and I can't."

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"We-" Lukas cut himself off as soon as y/n came into the room. Looking at her she stared at her phone with a slight frown, I opened my mouth to ask something but it seemed Lukas already beat me to it as he went and hugged y/n.

"Y/n, what happened?" She put her phone away and forced a smile on her face "oh! It's nothing Lukas! My parents were just telling me the plans for my birthday" she said. Her birthday is coming up? Well if they're discussing her birthday then it must be a good thing right?

"You're... parents are going to be out of town again aren't they?" Lukas asked as he sighed and rubbed her back only for her to look down at her feet. "Yeah... but it's ok though! They said they already paid for the cake and food so you guys can come and celebrate with me at my house! How about a sleepover?" She said with a big smile, I don't know why but I feel it was forced.

"I'll celebrate with you" I said breaking my silence and have everybody look at me. "What? Y/n seems like a nice person and she did say we're friends so I'm just accepting the offer!" I said feeling my cheeks flush "u-unless you don't want me to! Th-Then that's fine" I say awkwardly looking at my fidgeting hands.

"Thank you Emil. I would love that." I suddenly feel someone's arms wrap around me in a warm hug causing my face to flare up. "Count me in! Yo y/n we can play Uno!" Matthias yelled jumping on the hugging y/n, squishing me with his heavy weight.

"I love y/n's house it always smells like coffee" Lukas said lying down calmly on top of the pile adding more weight to my already crushing body. "Hey! You guys do not weigh little and are crushing me!" I yelled loudly trying to breathe

Time skip to your biryhday!

It was y/n's birthday. We met up at school and the day was just filled with people wishing y/n a happy birthday. "Do you even know these people?" I asked on our way to lunch.

"Nope, but they're being nice for once so I'll just accept it. Plus people from the baking club gave me cupcakes so can't really complain about free food." She said with a shrug.

Y/n pov

Once we got to the cafeteria and sat down, and saw Matthias and Lukas already seated with a small clean white box. "Hey you two, what's in the box?" I asked curiously.

Lukas and Matthias looked at me then Lukas opened up the box to reveal a (insert favorite cake flavor, mines is chocolate) cake that was beautifully decorated. "Oh my god it's so pretty!" I said in excitement.

"Happy birthday y/n!" All three of them said in unison.

I smiled and went around to hug every one of them. "You guys shouldn't have, honestly we'll be eating a lot of cake later as well." I said and sat down. The rest of the lunch was spent with us talking and eating cake.