Chapter 7

Y/n pov

After I regained my composure, I jokingly wiped a fake tear from my eye and turned to Emil, "has Lukas never told you how we met?" I asked. Seeing as Emil was Lukas brother I thought he would have known.

Calmly putting my legs over Lukas thighs I sipped my drink and cleared my throat. "Well Lukas and I have been friends since middle school. I basically went up to him and kissed his cheek then slapped him on a dare. He of course was furious and smacked me upside the head. Then we bumped into each other during lunch and I apologized and he returned the apology, we talked a bit and eventually grew closer. We actually have a lot in common like our love to read and fascination in norse mythology. So even though we seem like an unlikely duo we are a great team. As for the question on how I can make Lukas smile, I have no idea, natural talent I guess?"

Lukas shrugged and nodded in agreement as I smiled through my story "Matthias and I know each other because we pretended to date after I broke up with phycho loser number uno to get him to leave me alone. It made sense because he was Lukas' friend and looked like he can put up a fight then we just became trio. Now you're one of my friends!" I said smiling brightly at the white haired boy across from me. Suddenly, I hear my phone ring "oh sorry guys, I need to take this it's my mom." Getting up, I walked over to the bathroom and answered.

"Hey mom, what up?"

"Oh y/n! I'm sorry for bugging you! Your father and I are heading out of town again for work. I'm sorry for such short notice"

"Wait, you're leaving? For how long?"

"It's a very important meeting hun we'll be out of town for a week and a half"

"So you're going to miss my birthday? Again?"

"I'm sorry dear, but this is important, I hope you understand. Don't worry, your father and I already ordered you some food and cake so you can invite Lukas and Matthias to celebrate with you! Again i'm sorry hun. We love you and be safe!"

With that she hung up. Another birthday... alone.

Emil's pov

As soon as y/n got up I quickly looked at Lukas. "Lukas, ha-" he quickly cut me off "dearest brother, it would make me smike if you called me 'big brother'" he said and I shook my head "Lukas stop, I'm trying to ask you something!" I felt the heat of my cheeks. He needed to stop, I wasn't little anymore, I just turned 16!

"Anyhow, Lukas. In all seriousness, why are you so ok with me liking y/n and actually helping me get close to her?" Lukas sighed.

"Because I know you can help her in a way Mattias and I can't."

~~~~~~~~
Heeeey! Look I got something done! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!