Chapter 10

Y/n pov

After getting rid of the animal paw. We all sat down in a circle in the living room, "my question is how did David manage to give me this?"

Everyone sat in silence thinking until Mattias spoke up "maybe he had someone at school give it to you. There were so many people giving you present you might have not noticed?"

It made sense, I didn't really keep track of everything so I probably forgot. "Y/n you should have been more careful, who knows what he is trying to get out of you." Lukas said.

I nodded "I guess I'll have to keep my guard up but you guys need to be careful as well" worry laced in my voice. "I don't think you should worry about us, if anything, he'll mostly target you." Emil spoke up after being quiet for so long.

"I think one of us should be with you to make sire you're safe" he said and before I could reply, Lukas had cut in "that wold actually help, little brother I think you should be the one." He said earning Emil to flare up.

"I-I can't do that!" He yelled back at Lukas.

Emil's pov

I get Lukas is trying to help but taking advantage of this situation is just evil. Besides, how can I even help y/n, if anything she'll be the one protecting me. Yeah she seems like such a sweetheart and shy and delicate but anyone that knows y/n knows she's anything but helpless.

Sighing I just shook my head "I'll gladly escort y/n home and to school but I doubt I'll be much help."

"Nonsense Emil, besides I think it'll be a chance for us to get closer" y/n smiled and I felt my cheeks heat up "watch out Lukas! Emil just might become my new best friend" she joked and I saw Lukas tense up.

"Lukas. Calm down. She was joking. Y/n tell him you were joking!" I yelled but was ignored and pushed away by my own brother.

I looked back at him baffled that he chose y/n over me. His brother. His own brother. His ONLY fucking brother!

"Y/n I swear you will never see the light of day if you replace me as your best friend" Lukas said holding y/n like a fragile baby and stroking her hair. Which is quite a sight when you look at the usual stoic face he held. Creepy.

"Brother I'm sure she was just joking" I say shakily trying to get Lukas to calm down and let go the poor girl.

If y/n weren't here I'd remind him that I think of y/n more than just a friend. Ok maybe not as blunt. Ok maybe just hint it. Ok fine I wouldn't admit it! But that's besides the point!

Sighing I ended up just lying on the floor while Lukas and y/n began to argue over the proper english pronunciation for caramel. Whenever they were bored this was the topic they always went to. I think it's dumb that neither ever bothers to look up on their phone how to say it.

"Y/n. It's caramel."

"Lukas you're stupidly smart. But right now you're being a dumbass. It's caramel."

"Caramel"

"No caramel"

"I say we go to bed." I said once again breaking the usual argument.

"I agree little brother"

"Ditto!" Y/n said stretching her arms before standing up.

"Where are you going y/n?" Lukas asked.

"Matthias fell asleep without a pillow or a blanket so i'm just going to bring him his stuff. Do you guys want to crash here or go to the guest bed rooms?"

"I think we should stay here like we usually do" Lukas said setting up his sleeping area.

After we all set up our areas we finally went to sleep.

--------------------
A/N: heyoooo! I made it! Well I'm sorry if the chapter wasn't very interesting, i'm working on getting the story to progress faster. But anywho hope you enjoy!