Chapter 5

Y/N pov

Lukas' eyes widened and he looked at Matthias. "He somehow got a hold of my number and messaged me. Lukas I think he's coming back." I said in a shaky voice, I didn't notice but my hands seemed to tremble as Matthias held my hand. "Y/n please calm down, if he is back you can count that we will protect you. He won't get anywhere near you." Matthias words were stern and promising giving me a sense of comfort.

Lukas was deep in thought, I shook my head. I caused a commotion and now Lukas, Matthias, and now Emil were worried. This isn't what I was suppose to be doing. I was suppose to bring pizza after detention was over, I can't even follow with promises.

"Hey, I'm sorry I didn't bring pizza. If you guys want I'll to get it right now" they all looked at me with strange facial expressions, hell even Lukas face wasn't entirely stoic. Wow I really should have brought the pizza they look upset.

Lukas' pov because the Norwegian needs some love

I stared at y/n trying not to show some emotion but in all honesty, was she being serious right now? I rolled my eyes and smacked her upside the head which earned an ow from the girl, "hey if I had known you would be this upset I would have brought the pizza! I offered to go get some now!"

Yes. This girl was my best friend. What an airhead. She seriously just had a panic attack and she is more worried about not have bringing pizza? I sometimes question how she can be such an idiot. Could she be just as bad as the stupid Matthias?

"Are you shitting me y/n!? You literally just had a panic attack caused by your psycho ex and you think we're upset with you over stupid pizza!?" Matthias shouted at girl. Maybe she was more of an idiot that Matthias.

I look over at Emil who looked shock at Matthias after he mentioned her crazy ex. Did he not know? Wait. Of course he didn't, how could he if y/n never mentions it to anybody but us.

Emil looked at me then to y/n who looked down ashamed. "Y/n, your ex was the one who caused this? What did he do?" I sighed and looked back down to y/n who sat on the couch. I guess she might be able to open to Emil.

Emil's pov

Y/n took in a shaky breath. "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to tell you. So the story goes, the summer of my freshman year was spent with this guy, we started talking and eventually hang out and go on dates, 2 months later, shortly after school started and i was a freshman, we were officially together and he was my boyfriend. Everything was good, great actually for the first few months, until he grew obsessed with me. He didn't like me giving anybody or anything affection or even attention, he once put a razor in Lukas sandwhich during lunch, don't ask me how he did it he just did and Lukas only found out when he got a small cut on the wall of his mouth. I of course flipped and ended it with him. You can guess he didn't take too kindly with that and started stalking me, Lukas, and Matthias. He even killed my mother's cat, which crossed it. So eventually he moved and everything went to normal and I changed my number, but he somehow got my new one now and i don't know what he wants."

She sighed and rubbed her head, "can somebody get me an aspirin, I have a headache" I scratched my head not really knowing what to say so I went to get her some from the bathroom upstairs. Coming back down she was just talking to Lukas and Matthias about the whole situation. She saw me and smiled revealing the dimples on her adorable face. Making me flush a bit as I handed her the medicine.

Lukas quickly stopped her from taking it, "I don't think that's a good idea y/n. You haven't ate and you've been crying, you're probably dehydrated so you shouldn't take that just yet." He gave me the medicine back and I just placed it on the coffee table being too lazy to go back upstairs and put it away. I sat down next to y/n.

Matthias smiled and stood up, "I can go get the pizza! Then we can eat and just watch movies!" For once agree with the stupid child. "Matthias don't be a- wait that actually was a good idea" Lukas said with genuine shock, he was about to get up to smack the dane before realizing he was being reasonable. "I'll go with you to make sure you don't order the whole shop" Lukas got up and went to get the car keys. "Y/n. Emil. Don't burn the house down, let's go Matthias." Matthias fist bumped the air finally having a good idea and feeling proud.

It was just y/n and I. Alone. In my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow I guess we now have some back story. Sorry guys for not posting too much. I've been really tired from band canp, if you're a fellow bad geek or guardie like me, then ya know the struggle is real. But anywho, i completed a chapter this week.