Chapter 20

Y/n pov

What a cliche. I'm tied up to a chair in what appears to be the abandoned library David and I would sneak into.

The smell of over poweringly strong cologne filled my nose and my stomach turned at the familiar scent.

"I see you still don't take showers. David" my eyes moved up to see the face of crazy in front of me.

With a smirk, he caressed my face making me move away from his hand. The toxicity of his touch making me remember the feeling of fear I'd get from it. "Very funny babe but I shower everyday, sometimes even twice."

I rolled my eyes. "You really have a serious problem David. Maybe I should give you the number to my therapist, wait no. You need to be in a fucking mental hospital!" I yelled at him being surprised at my own confidence in what I said to a guy who kidnapped me.

"My my y/n, you really got quite the mouth since we took a break. I'm pretty sure we can work on that now."

I scowled "what are you talking about? I broke up with you because you threatened my friendship with Lukas, you killed my mom's cat, and you made me paranoid to date. We will never be a thing again and you are either stupid or crazy to think that we would!"

Looking at him, I see him staring intently at me then a smirk forms.

"I don't like being called names y/n. And you don't like the people around you getting hurt. Especially Emil." My breathing hitched and I tried to prevent showing him my worry.

"Did you really think I wouldn't know about you two? I know about you and Matthias too. Smart of you to have not gone out with him but you made a mistake with Emil. Now I will let you be smart and give you a chance to break up with him."

"What makes you think that I'll do what you says? What do you hope to gain from this?"

"Well you would want to do whatever you can to protect the ones you love, just like I do for you. If you want Emil, Lukas, and Matthias to be unharmed then leave them, and get back with me."

"David don't you dare touch a single hair on those boys or so god help me I will-!" I yelled but was cut off by the devil himself.

"You'll do what y/n!? You don't have a single bone in your body to hurt a fly nevertheless threaten me with empty threats!" He yelled back at me making me flinch.

"David you can't hurt those boys, you won't get anything out of it." I basically begged him and I hated myself for it. He smirked

"I told you my conditions for their safety"

"Go to hell David! I'm not leaving Emil and I especially won't let you manipulate me!" With that he grabbed a firm grip on my hair and yanked it causing me to scream.

"You are under NO obligation to be yelling at me! Be fucking grateful I haven't done anything!" He said then pushed me to the ground with the chair. Causing me to wince in pain.

"How long do you think they'll noticd that you're gone? My sweet y/n, they don't care about you. Can't you see I'm the only one who loves you. Come with me and I'll make sure nobody else hurts you. Look at your parents, sure they spoil you in expensive gifts but when was the last time you actually spent time with then and bonded? Or when they even said 'I love you'. I gave you gifts and time and affection. Why can't you see I'm the only one you need? I'm the only one who can make you happy."

I bit my lip at the mention of my parents. My parents have had to love me right? I was their only child. Lukas is my best friend he has to love me too right?

Could I possibly just be a burden to them?

Lukas' pov

I couldn't even tell if anybody was talking, well Matthias and Emil since they were the only ones with me in the car.

We had unspokenly decided to go look for y/n and I had a feeling I knew where.

"Lukas, I'm going out with David, we'll be at the old library that's next to the fabric warehouse."

"Y/n, be careful. You know that building is unstable if it collapses you could get hurt."

"I'll be fine, we go there all the time. It's our spot and nobody else goes there. Plus it's great to study since there's mothing but books."

I shake my head at the memory. They must be there. "One of you two call the police the other call y/n parents. They should be done with their business trip." I say keeping a firm grip on the steering wheel.

David had better not hurt y/n again.

-----------------
A/N: I am liking what I'm doing. Do you? Remember to comment if you like the bonus chapter so I could possibly write more.