Chapter 13

Emil's pov

Y/n had gone pale and quickly grabbed onto my arm. "E-Emil, I think someone is in the house.

"Y/n what are you saying?" I asked trying to calm her down. She was looking around frantically pushing me out the front door.

"I think someone broke in. I-I heard something in Lukas' room and the door was unlocked."

"Stay here I'll go check it out" I had her let go of my arm and kissed her head before quietly going up the stairs. I probably should have looked for something to defend myself with but too late for that.

As I got to the top of the stairs and to Lukas room, I heard the sound of the window shut and my eyes widened. There really was someone in there. I gulped and turned the doorknob, just like y/n said, it was unlocked. 1. 2. 3.

When I opened the door my eyes widened, the room had been trashed.

The once spotless and organized room that belonged to my brother was now in havoc. His books had been pulled of the book shelves and pages torn out, the floor littered with the debris. His computer desk had been broken along with his new laptop. The lamp next to his bed laid shattered on the hardwood floors. The bed lay all disheveled and tattered. But worst of all, were the walls.

On the wall written in (f/c) (favorite color) spray paint was "I know who it is!" The rest of the walls were just random splatters. "Y/n!" I called out.

"Emil! Is everythin-" she cut herself off when she saw the room. Her eyes widened and a hand flew to her mouth to stop the gasp that almost came out. "Oh no"

"We need to call Lukas and Matthias right now" I said taking my phone out.

~~~time skip ~~~

When Lukas and Matthias came in, both of them were taken aback, Lukas  stoic face went from shock to anger and it was obvious he had every right to be.

"My room! Who the hell did this!?" He yelled making all of us flinch. His eyes eventually fell on the wall with spray paint and he stopped. He slowly turned around to look at y/n. "Are you guys ok?"

He was probably trying to not have me feel left out but I knew he directed the question more towards y/n, after all, she was the one who he was after. "I'm fine Lukas, are you?" He nodded then looked at me.

"I'm fine bróðir, but what are we going to do about your room? If mom and dad see they'll flip."

The room fell quiet until we heard the papers being ruffled and all of our heads turn to y/n who was the one making the noise. "What? Standing around won't get any cleaning done so let's start by picking up the papers and trying to fix everything."

"Matthias, my dad keeps paint in the garage downstairs, bring the one for the colors of my room, they're labled 'Lukas'" Lukas ordered and the Dane nodded and ran out.

"Lukas I'm so sorry about all of this, I'll pay for a new laptop for you" y/n volunteered, but Lukas shook his head. "No y/n, this isn't your fault and I won't make you pay for any of this, you're already helping" y/n sighed but continued to clean, I quickly brought in new bed covers and threw away the other tattered ones, by the end on the day we had managed to cover up the spray paint and pick up most of the room.

"I can handle it from here you guys" was all Lukas said. "Are you sure Luke? My folks aren't expecting me till 10 so I don't mind staying" said Matthias.

"Yeah and my parents are out of town again so I don't really have to be home." Y/n volunteered but I held her back.

"It's getting late y/n. I think it's best you go home and got rest, we have school tomorrow and you have that presentation for Chem." I said looking at her pushing a few strands of hair from her face. She smiled back at me and nodded, "if you guys don't have anything else you need my help on then I'll go home."

Lukas looked at us, it was difficult to see what he was thinking with that monotonous look on his face. "Yeah we're fine I got everything." Was all he said. "I'll walk you home y/n." I said before leaving the room with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: woooo got an update in! Sorry for this everyone but got stuff going on and just trying to do it all! Worry not i have not forgotten about a chapter!