Chapter 9

Author's Note: I'M SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS TO READ THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IT'S ALL ABOUT SAVIFROST!

CHAPTER 9: SWEET SWEET DREAMS

3rd Person POV

When Barry wishes her sweet dreams she thinks nothing of it, but oh how sweet she dreams. She's back in Savitar's lair. Caitlin's only recollection is bits and pieces from Frost's memory, but she still recognises it. Although she knows she's not actually moving, all the words and actions still feel like her. 'I must be living vicariously through Frost,' Caitlin thinks. She has no control over her body so she just watches the scene.

"Honey I'm home," Frost says in an almost singsong voice as she's entering the room. Savitar is working on his suit. He looks up at her, a mild look of surprise crosses his face. "You came back?" "Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?"

"You were there at STAR labs," He says with a bitter tone, "With them." "I only went there to save you." "You could have had them back they would have forgiven you... they would have pretended nothing ever happened. You could have pretended to be just Caitlin Snow again." "Maybe I'm tired of pretending. Maybe I'm not just Caitlin Snow," She replies, "Just like you're not just Barry Allen. I came back for you... I don't want to betray you. I don't want to betray us." "We do make one hell of a team," He smirks, "It doesn't matter who we choose to be as long as you stand by my side."

He walks closer to her and looks into her eyes, "You're my Queen." "And you are my King," Frost says as her eyes move to his lips. He glances at her lips and then licks his lips. He pulls her toward him roughly and kisses her so hard that her lips bruise even with her accelerated healing. Their tongues tango as he tugs at her corset. He breaks their kiss. "Hold on tight," He whispers in her ear and she does. He vibrates them out of their clothes and their clothes fall to the floor.

"Handy," She smirks. "We were interrupted earlier," He pouts, "I can't help if I'm eager." He begins kissing her again and then moves lower down to kiss her neck. He lifts her up and zooms her to the bed. He continues kissing her, going lower and lower down her body. She purrs and moans due to his efforts. She screams his name as she reaches completion.

[While Caitlin is dreaming]

Barry wakes up and hears Caitlin mumble. 'She must be having a nightmare again. Maybe I should wake her up… Or I could listen and see what's going on with her because she'll never tell me. I'll only be able to help her if I know what's going on. I'm just doing what's best for her.' He listens closely while reassuring himself. She whimpers. "S-sa," The sounds tumble out of her mouth and then she moans before mumbling, "Savitar…my king…Savi."

'Is she having a sex dream about Savitar?' Barry asks himself, completely shocked. Caitlin's alarm rings and she opens her eyes. Barry pretends to be asleep. She looks over at him and bites her lip before going to her adjoining bathroom and locking the door.

Barry goes to his apartment, showers and dresses for the day. He returns to Caitlin's apartment with pancakes. Caitlin still isn't ready. 'That's weird,' He thinks, 'It's been 30 minutes.'

She enters the kitchen 10 minutes later. "Where have you been?" Barry asks with a raised eyebrow. "In the bathroom," Caitlin replies, her tone more nervous than she intended. "It's been 40 minutes," Barry states, "You only take 20 minutes to get ready for work, 25 if you're in a bad mood and you're clearly not in a bad mood." "So I took a little longer in the bathroom," She shrugs. 'Was she?' Barry thinks to himself, 'No… she wouldn't be doing that! And definitely not about Savitar... right?'

They eat while Barry studies her and forcing himself not to ask any questions. He tries really hard but he can't help himself. "What happened between you and Savitar?" Caitlin almost chokes on her food. "What?"

"Well I mean obviously you guys were intimate," Barry says blushing, "But you didn't have any feelings for him right?" "No uh of course not," Caitlin lies through her teeth, "To Frost it was probably just sex." "Okay good," Barry says, but he doesn't feel the relief he was expecting to feel.

He presses on a bit more. "So you don't have dreams about him or anything?" "Nope," She answers him but this time he knows for sure that she's lying. "Well let's get to work then," Barry says before clearing their plates while avoiding her eyes. 'Why was she lying?'

Author's Note: Hope you guys enjoyed the SaviFrost filled chapter! This was basically a little flashback. Next chapter will have the Henry/Caitlin interaction everyone was hoping for but there will be a little more SaviFrost very soon!

Don't forget to vote on the twitter polls, you can find them using the hashtag #HalfMine!

Also leave a review telling me what you think :)...

Don't forget to submit Baby Superhero names and what you think the gender and number of baby/babies should be.

Lots of Love

ScottSalvatore23