Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11: WHERE'S HOME?

3rd Person POV

Most of the team clears out and Cisco drags Caitlin off, so only Iris and Barry remain. She saunters over to him. "So," She begins seductively, "I went shopping for our alone time tonight." She bites her lip trying to look sexy, but Barry immediately thinks of how cute Caitlin looks when she bites her lower lip. "I think you'll be really happy," She says trying to seduce him. She runs her fingers down his chest and whispers in his ear.

Cisco enters the room and clears his throat while Caitlin trails behind him. Barry immediately steps back like a child that caught doing something he shouldn't be. Iris massages her temples, frustrated with Barry's lack of response.

"Ready to go?" Barry asks turning to face Caitlin. "Yeah," Caitlin replies. He picks her up and runs them both home.

They go through their routine of hot chocolate and getting ready for bed before settling on the couch. "How about we watch a comedy?" Barry suggests. "I love the Big Bang Theory. How about that?" Barry nods and puts on an episode of the Big Bang Theory.

They spend the next two hours laughing and enjoying themselves. Then Barry notices the time. He's about to make an excuse to leave when Caitlin says, "Barry there's something I have to tell you. It's really important and I want to tell you the whole truth so it may take a while. I was going to wait until tomorrow but I'm afraid I might lose my nerve." "Okay," Barry sits back down and waits patiently for her to continue.

She explains to him that Frost is still a part of her and tells him why she went to see Henry. She tells him all about Amunet. He sits patiently through all of it. She expects him to yell or to tell her that she was stupid for endangering their child or anything along those lines really, but he surprises her.

"I'm sorry," He takes her hands, looks into her eyes and apologises.

"Sorry? What are you sorry for?" She asks confused. "I should have been there. You've gone through so much. I should have been there but I was distracted… That will never happen again." "It's not your fault Barry. I'm just glad you're here now." She squeezes his hands.

They smile at each other. He tucks the hair on her face behind her ear. He notices her shiver due to her body's cold temperature. "Are you cold?" He asks with a worried expression. "I'm always cold," She replies with a laugh. He rolls his eyes. "You know what I mean."

"Yes I am. Blankets and hot chocolate both help but not that much. Same goes for heaters. The only thing that really helps is heat, from an actual fire or… from a person." She bites her lip. He doesn't even think about it, he just acts.

He pulls her in closer and she moans and whimpers as the heat begins coursing through her veins. He can't help but feel a little turned out when he hears the sound leave her lips. She settles on his shoulder and they continue watching TV together. Another two hours later, she is sound asleep. He doesn't move because he doesn't want to wake her so he pulls the blanket over them and falls asleep as well, completely forgetting the rest of the world.

MEANWHILE

Iris puts on her sexy new expensive white lingerie excitedly. This will be there first 'alone time' in a long time. She lights candles and puts a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries on the table. She opens up the wine and pours two glasses before sitting on the couch, trying her sexiest pose. 15 minutes later she starts to cramp up. Another 15 minutes later she begins pacing and trying to call Barry. Another 10 minutes later she drinks both their glasses of wine and pours herself another glass. Soon she's downed the entire bottle.

"I can't believe he didn't show up!" She shouts angrily to her empty loft. Iris puts on a coat and leaves the apartment. She calls a cab and gives him Caitlin's address. She hands him way too much money and tells him to leave. The driver shrugs, very used to drunken girls.

She peers through the window and sees Barry and Caitlin cuddled up on the couch. She clenches her fist and knocks loudly on the door.

Barry awakens from his peaceful slumber because of a loud noise. He soon realises someone is knocking on the door and goes to check who it is before they wake up Caitlin. He opens the door to find a drunken Iris. "Barrryyyyy," She says before planting a kiss on his lips. She tastes like puke so he has a feeling she threw up before coming here. "Iris, what are you doing here?"

She opens her mouth angrily. "I'm here to make love to my fiancé." "Now isn't really the time Iris. It's 3 in the morning. It's not the apartment and Caitlin's asleep at home."

"We can sneak in the room," Iris giggles, "Or you could just flash us to the apartment."

"I can't leave Caitlin alone. And I would have to wake her up to switch on her alarm which I'm not going to do because she needs her rest."

"What about what I need?" Iris asks bitterly.

"Iris what are you talking about?" Barry asks before he notices Caitlin stirring. "Look it doesn't matter. You're going to wake Cait up so let's just get you back to your apartment."

He grabs the key and then locks the door before picking Iris up and running to the apartment.

"We're finally alooonneee," Iris drunkenly slurs. She rips open her coat and drops it to the floor. "Come on baby! Do me! Do me right here on the couch!" Iris giggles, sounding very desperate. "Look I don't have time for this," He sighs and runs his hand through his hair, "Cait isn't safe. I have to get home."

"But you are home Barry, our home," Iris insists. "You know what I mean," Barry presses his lips together. But truth be told, he doesn't even know what he means. He doesn't know when he started thinking of Iris and his apartment as just an apartment or as her apartment. And more importantly he doesn't know when he started thinking of Caitlin and her apartment as home.

He brushes it off as a mistake but deep down they both know it's much more than that.

Author's Note: So if you guys want fighting scenes then let me know in a review and I will try my best to add them in but fair warning, I'm not too good at writing fighting scenes. Also don't forget to vote on the baby/babies gender and submit baby superhero names.

Next chapter will have more Caitlin and Cisco friendship!

Lots of Love

ScottSalvatore23