Chapter 7❋Good Vibrations

RICHIE'S POV

               I hate parties. Yeah, they were fun and all but not when get dragged to them. I wondered if Stan would be here, tonight. I waited outside for a while, the only place I would find Stan. I waited 30 minutes until I called Stan. "Yeah?" He answered wearily "Uhm...are you at Bill's party?" I asked. "I was on my way right now...Ben and Mike made me." "You know where I'll be waiting." I could hear Stan sigh a bit "See you in the backyard." "Yeah seeya.". I put my phone down and lay looking at the sky. How the hell did Stan see constellations, they were just stars crammed together. Stan was pretty smart, actually very smart, I mean he knew all that trash about birds. He was pretty too, his golden curls and hazel eyes with speckles of caramel. It's just,  I was smitten to the idiot.          

            "Hey Rich." I heard a familiar voice say. "Hi, dear Stanneth" I replied. "What have you been up to?" He asked squatting next to me. He sounded drunk already, as if the decision to go wasn't completely his. "Oh you know, the usual." I said playing with my lighter. "And that might be?" thinking about you. "Oh looking at the stars...trying to see how the hell you see all of the constellations." I breathed. "I see. So you're not as stoic as you appear?" Stan smiled mockingly. "What am I supposed to be doing, fighting anyone who crosses my path like Bowers?" I scoffed "Wouldn't be the least bit surprised, tough guy." Stanley smirked leaning his head on me.

            "By the way constellations are very manly." I exclaimed in a tough voice, puffing out my chest. "Mhm." Stan nodded. "Are you drunk?" I asked out of no where. Richie, you idiot! Who asks that. Stan laughed "A little." He stood up. "Ugh, I love this song!" He picked me up by my shirt tail and faced me towards him. He placed his delicate hands on my bony shoulders and swayed back and forth. "Good Vibrations? Seriously, Staniel?" I chuckled shaking my head as I hesitantly placed my hand on his waist and swayed a long with him. 

         The walls of the house vibrated from the sounds escaping the stereo. I'm Picking Up Good Vibrations "She's giving me excitations!" Stan practically screamed excitedly. "Wow you're pretty when you sing to The Beach Boys, Stanneth." I smiled looking at his cheeks get rosy. "Thanks."  Stan replied bashfully. The music stopped and was quickly replaced with a more modern and hyped song. Stan sat down upset. "Wow, they replaced it with this trash." Stan shook his head in disgust. "Well, I guess you'll be forced to talk to me til your song comes on again." I replied. He burped in response. "Jesus, you really are drunk. You'd never burp on purpose." I acted sounding shocked placing my hand to my chest as if I had been shot.

          "You're just jealous, Rich." He giggled. God it was a beautiful giggle. "Got me there." I said playfully placing my hands up.