author's note

hello people who read my stuff,

                                  some of you may or may have not noticed that i have deleted the rest of the story. it was something that had been bothering me for a while, and i didn't really like the way it was going. i just unpublished it out of respect for the original author, and will be continuing the story from her, hopefully with a better ending. i just want this story to be the best it can be, and a lot of comments were saying it was beginning to get corny and that's not how i want nor the original author would have wanted for this story. i hope it doesn't bother some of you who were on the later chapters or possibly rereading the book, and i love you all so much. also, addressing the previous owner, who as some of you know lost her battle to bacterial meningitis, i will no longer be posting about her or using her name because i want her to rest peacefully, and i also do not want any pity or large reactions. i hope that is understandable, and i hope this altercation of the story doesn't upset you too much. i will of course be continuing the story, and if you have an idea you think would fit in well, don't be afraid to message me. also, if anyone has any concerns or needs to talk i can not stress the fact enough that i love all of you whether you follow me or not, and i will never judge or ignore you. i love you and have a very nice week.

xx