Chapter 11❋Rapunzel

STAN'S POV

I rounded the corner of my hallway slowly. I had yet another dream, but this one was bad. I had constant nightmares ever since I was little. I grabbed my phone 3:30 AM. Naturally, I would call Mike or Ben, but I wanted to talk to Richie, he made me feel safe. "Yello?" He answered. "Rich, did I wake you?" I asked, biting my nails. "Actually, no. I'm just as sleepless as you are Staniel." He breathed quietly into the phone. "Can I...come over?" I mumbled under my breath, hoping he didn't hear me. "I'd love you to visit my humble abode." I could tell he was smiling. "I'll be over in five." I hung up.

Slowly, I slipped my feet into converse and treaded quietly down the dark hall. I heard the sweet snore of my mother sleeping that wafted from her room. I made it downstairs and gripped the keys making sure they were for the right car. The night outside was quiet in Derry. The screams of small children were replaced by the chirping of crickets. I climbed into my mom's car and drove into the unpromising blackness of the night.

—-

"Up here." Richie whispered to me from his second story window. I looked up to see him with his bright eyes rimmed by coke bottle glasses that enlarged them. "Hey Rich." I said, climbing the vines that led to his house. "Now I know how Rapunzel feels." He chuckled. "Oh really, and how so Mr. Tozier?" I scoffed. "Having the man I'll marry one day climb into my room." He said in low raspy voice, taking me into his arms. "Well aren't you so romantic." I laughed lightly. "Only for you" I smiled, blushing "and your mom." I didn't know what I expected.

He threw me carefully onto his squeaky bed and climbed in beside me. He stroked my cheek with his index finger, sending chills down my spine. We kissed slowly for a while until it led to something else.

the dream begins

A/N: SRRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BB!!! ILL UPDATE SOON...SO DONT WORRY.