Chapter one

Keith's pov:
It was late, maybe 12 am. Shiro had finally gone to bed making everyone else in their rooms.

I got off the couch and walked down the hall trying not to make too loud of foot steps.

I was about to pass by Pidge and Romelles room when the door opened and Pidge walked out.

"What are you doing? Isn't your room back there?" Pidge point in the opposite direction of where I was heading. Shit.

"I was stopping by... to ask you if I could borrow toothpaste. Yeah I'm out and needed some." Pidge gave me a suspicious look as if she didn't believe me. Then Romelle come out and handed me their tooth paste with a smile.

I sighed with relief and smiled at her. She grabbed Pidges hand and closed the door. Never have I ever been so thankful for Romelle.

I continued my walk till I reached Lances room. I walked in and saw Lance laying on his back with his eyes closed and head phones on.

I smiled looking at how adorable he was when he was calm. I locked the door behind me and crawled on to Lances chest.

He jumped and his eyes shooting open. When he saw it was just me he calmed down and took is headphones off.

"Geez Keith you nearly gave me a heart attack." He smiled at me and I giggled a little as I cupped his cheeks and kissed him quickly. I rested my head on his chest and he put his chin into the top of my head. We laid like that until we both fell asleep.

Lances POV:
I woke up to the sound of someone banging on my door.

"Lance!!! Open up hey!" Shit it was Pidge. I jumped up and Keith fell off me. Before he could speak I covered his mouth.

"Pidge what do you want!"

"What the hell are you doing in there open the damn door I can barely hear you!"

I helped Keith up to his feet and shoved him into the shower then opened the door a crack.

"What do you want?"

"What took you so long?"

"I had to get a shirt on now what's up?"

"I need to know if you can cover my chores today so Space dad doesn't kill me."

"Sure but where you going. Taking your girl on a little date in outer space?" I smirked at Pidge and she slapped the side of my head and walked off mumbling cuss words at me."

I chucked and went back into my room locking the door. I watched as Keith slowly walked back out from the bathroom.

"I don't get why we can't even just tell Pidge babe. Why are you so worried?" I sat on me bed and Keith sat beside me. He didn't answer my question, he just laid his head on my shoulder.

"I have to return Pidges tooth paste, can you check outside?" We both got up and I gave him a long kiss at the door.

When I was about to pull away he wrapped his arms around my neck and stood on the tip of his toes. I gently placed my hands on his hips and we stayed like that till we both pulled away panting.

I checked to make sure no one was outside and told Keith he was safe to walk out.

Keith POV:

I walked right over to Pidges room. I made the mistake of not knocking and just walked right in.

I walked in to see Pidge shirtless and what seems like her and Romelle were in a deep make out session before they both pulled away when I walked in.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST KEITH EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING GET OUT!!!" She grabbed shoe and threw it at me and Romelle hid her face in a deep blush.

I sat there laughing and Pidge looked about to murder me.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry but you guys should really lock the door. Anyways here's your tooth paste back." I tossed her the tooth pasted and then closed the door.

As I walked away I heard the door lock behind me and chuckled lightly to myself.