Chapter ninteen

Keith's pov:

"Oh my goodness I'm not ready for this! What if Lance changes his mind? What if he's only marrying me because of Violet? Ah I should have gotten a a hair cut yesterday." Shiro put his hands on my shoulders and turned me to face him. He had that smile on his face that the others would think is his dad smile, but to me it was his older brother smile.

"Keith, Lance loves you. He loved you before Violet and he'll love you till the day he dies. You have nothing to worry about. Plus, he loves your mullet despite what he may joke." Shiros reassurance certainly helped. I was still a little nerve raked but I could do this. I smiled and we began to leave the castle.

We're having our wedding on a very beautiful planet. There were a lot of people that came that we were allies with and lots of the BOM. Sadly Lance couldn't have his family here but it didn't stop us from having the best day of our life.

Lances pov:

I was a nerves reck waiting for Keith to walk down the aisle. Beside me I had Hunk and Allura and Coran was going to be the one to marry us. Across from me was Romelle waiting for Keith and Shiro.

Suddenly I heard music start playing and and Pidge started to walk down the aisle holding Violet. I smiled as Pidge handed her flowers to throw. Pidge smiled at me and sat down in the front row with Violet in her hand. Then everyone stood up and I looked down the aisle as saw Keith approach.

I almost cried right there seeing him. He looked beautiful in his black tux with a red tie. He had a white vale that was clipped into his hair and a blue flower sticking out from his pocket. His arm was locked with Shiros and he smiled brightly with his Bouquet of flowers in his hand.

When he reached me at the end of the aisle, everyone sat down and Shiro moved to his place right in front of Romelle. Coran began the service.

"Keith do you take Lance to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." My heart fluttered.

"Lance do you take Keith to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I watched as Keith's eyes sparkled.

"I know pronounce you Husband and Husband. You may kiss er um the groom."

I stepped closer to Keith and he gave one step too. I smiled as I placed both my hands down in between his neck and cheeks. I lifted up his face and kissed him deeply.

Everyone stood and cheered loudly. I pulled away and saw tears stream from Keith's eyes as mine started to over flow too. I laughed a little and wiped his tears.

"I love you husband."

"I love you even more Lance." We intertwined our fingers and lifted our hands into the air and faced the crowed. Keith handed the flowers off to Pidge and we walked back down the aisle together.

Behind us Shiro took Alluras hand holding Violet while Pidge took Romelles and Hunk and Coran with them all walked down the aisle behind us.  We entered the castle and Keith jumped into my arms. He kissed me again. Not deep or rough. But sweet and loving.

"Time for the rest of our lives."

"Together." Keith took Violet from Shiro and I hugged them together.

"As a family."