Chapter thirteen

Timeskip:

Keith's pov:

We were all sitting on the couches like a normal day. My belly had gotten bigger and I really loved it. I'm about a month and a half in at this point. It wasn't that big yet but you can tell a curved bump was there.

"Paladins after our great job on our last mission, the planet we saved is hosting a celebration in our honor. It's tonight so be ready and on your best behavior." Allura was always moming us.

"We know Allura we got this." Easy for Hunk to say. Probably the only one of us who can semi behave. I laughed and snuggled into Lance.

"Do you wanna go tonight? I'll stay here with you if you don't feel like going out." He whispered in my ear and I smiled.

"No it's okay I'll go. But thank you." He nodded and kissed my head rubbing my shoulder.

We all continued to talk and laugh for a couple more hours. We all got up to get ready for the party tonight. Lance got up and offered me a hand. I laughed and took it and he pulled me into a hug.

Lance pov:

I held Keith for a bit and rubbed his back.

"Okay let's get ready."

I looked in the mirror when I finished getting ready. I walked over to Keiths room. He was standing with his shirt off looking at his bump in the mirror. He looked a little sad at it.

I walked up behind him and put my hand on his bump.

"I thought you loved your bump. What's wrong?"

"Mm I don't know Lance we haven't gone out in public like this yet. Maybe I'll stay behind tonight?" I turned him around and rubbed his cheeks with my thumbs.

"Don't be embarrassed Keith. It's not even that big yet. Besides you look amazing anyways. Don't worry okay. And I have a special surprise tonight." He looked at me curiously.

"What do you mean?" I smirked and kissed him gently. I grabbed his shirt and put it over his head.

"Come on we don't want the others to leave us." I walked away and heard Keith's foot steps follow me.

Keith's pov:

We were at the party and it seems everyone was having a good time. I was still feeling a little self conscious about my baby bump but none of the others pointed it out which made me feel better.

I started to join in more with the others in talking and even playing some of the games the people of the planet made. It was starting to get late and we were a bit more calm as settled down.

I was still wondering about what Lance meant by surprise. He was with me most of the party and started to tell everyone about our baby. I laughed a little and he would put his hand to my bump and hug me.

At first I didn't really like the drawing attention to my bump. But every one kept awing and asking questions or saying they were happy for us. It made me so happy. The music got a little lighter and slower.

"Remember that surprise I mentioned? It's time." I looked at him and he grabbed my hand pulling me into the crowd.

He put his hand on my waist and placed mine on his shoulder. He then intertwined our other hands and held them out. He pulled me close to him and started to swing lightly around the floor.

"Lance what is this?" I laughed.

"You told me you wanted to be able to dance with me at the parties. Well, here we are dancing together in front of everyone." He spun me around and I laughed.

"This is the best surprise ever. And you're not as bad of a dancer as I thought."

"I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult." I laughed and he spun me out then back in dipping me to the side.

Like the little cheese balls he is, he took the opportunity to kiss me. He pulled me back up so we could continue to dance.

"You're so cheesy." I laughed and he blushed.

"Can't you just let me be romantic?" I laughed again and switched our positions. I placed both my arms around his neck and placed my face into his shoulder. He took the hint and wrapped his arms around my waist and we just swung around smoothly till the night was over and we had to go back to the castle for bed.