Chalter sixteen

Lances pov:

It's been two weeks since Violet was born. Keith went in the healing pod for a bit so he's up and about. He was currently feeding Violet beside me.

Suddenly the alarms went off and we all flinched. Keith and I put our hands over Violets ears.

"Allura do you mind please?"

"Corans working on it."

The alarms stopped and we all got up and went to the control room. Coran showed up on the scream that we were being attacked. The ship took a hit and we all jerked, Keith clutched onto the baby. I walked up and put a protective arm over them.

"Paladins we need to go now!" The others started to run to their lions. But Keith grabbed my arm.

"Please be careful we haven't had a mission since her birth. I don't want you to get hurt." I crest his cheek and kissed him deeply. I kissed Violets head and gave them both a hug.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too." I turned around and ran with the others.

Keith's pov:

I watched the battle play out. I sat with violet next to Romelle on the couch. She had a comforting arm around me. Lance took a hard hit that sent him back. My heart stopped.

"Lance!"

"I'm okay Pidge just a scratch." He panted out and I couldn't take it. I was terrified.

"Hey can you hold Violet for me? I just have to take a moment alone."

"Of course." I handed Violet to Romelle and walked to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and just couldn't hold it back.

I cried. I don't know why I was so scared. We've done lots of missions. But this time, if he doesn't come back then my baby doesn't have one of her dads. And I'd be alone with her and I just couldn't handle the thought.

Romelle pov:

I hummed lightly and bounced with the baby. She was awake and just cooed at me. I smiled. I held her close and waited for Keith.

"My girlfriend really wants one of you. She says we're ready but I'm not that sure yet. I think we should wait but she thinks it's okay. So what do you think Violet? Are you a little hand full? Her birthday is coming up next week. She'll be 18 and I'm 19 turning 20 in two months." I sighed as Violet gurgled.

Just then Keith came out into the room. He walked up to me smiling but I could see how red and puffy his eyes were. I decided not to mention the crying. Instead I jus gave him a little reassurance.

"He'll come back. They're doing well in the battle."

"Thank you Romelle. I think I'm gonna put Violet down for a nap." He took her from my arms and walked out.

Keith's pov:

"You know your dads love you very much. And you're never going to be alone." I stroked her face and stood in our nursery room. We connected the rooms so that there was a door that lead from my room to Violets.

I placed her on the changing table and took care of that. I went to put her down in the crib but she started to cry. I held her back in my arms and shushed her lightly. I hummed a song to her and she slowly started to fall asleep. I placed her back in the crib asleep and shut the door.

I made my way back to the control room but the others weren't there. I walked about till I saw them walking in with the paladins. Lance looked at me and stopped talking. I smiled and run up to him jumping as picked me up.

I kissed him so many times I lost count before giving him one deep kiss on the lips.

"I missed you too Keith. Where my little girl." He rubbed my back.

"She's asleep. Are you okay you have cuts all on your face let me help you clean them?"

"Hey I'm okay Keith really. Don't worry." I still lead him to my room. I grabbed the cleaning stuff from the bathroom and put it on a cotton ball.

"Hold still it'll sting." I gently placed it to the cut on his cheek and he flinched.

"Sorry"

"Don't worry." I continued to clean them. When I finished I put the stuff to the side and just fell into Lance.

"Aren't you tired?" I looked up at him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Did you want to help me fall asleep?" He gave me a seductive smile and I kissed him deeply.

"Maybe I should be top from now on. You know because i don't really need to go through that again." He laughed and I kissed down his neck. I took off his shirt and kissed along his chest.

Lance moaned and laughed a bit. I trailed my tongue down his stomach to the rim of his pants. I took them off and threw them to the side and moved back up to kiss Lance again before pulling down his boxers.

Romelle pov:

"Come on. What do you want for your birthday?" I sat with Pidge in my lap. She pinned my arms to the back of the bed and I laughed.

"Do me good that day and I'll be plenty happy." I laughed even louder at that blushing.

"I'm serious Pidge. Help me out here. Do you want a necklace or a new laptop or maybe I could take you out somewhere?"

"How about this? Wake me up with lots of kisses, then we can have breakfast alone together in bed, maybe go to a near by planet and explore together. Then at night we can have a little fun under the stars." I cupped both her cheeks with my hands and smiled.

"Deal. God you are so beautiful." I ran my hand threw her growing hair. She smiled and kissed me. We sat there holding each other till a knock came at the door.