Chapter four

After Keith had entered Lances room

Pidge pov:

I watched as Keith walk into Lances room. I swear I heard him calm him babe.

I know it's an extreme invasion of privacy.... but I couldn't care less. I walked up to the door and pressed my ear to it.

I heard everything. Each and every word of their conversation. I started to jump up and down when I felt a hand on my hip.

I turned around and Romelle was behind me listening too. Her face was pure shock. We continued to listen in on their conversation until the weren't talking any more. I started completely dying.

I kissed my girlfriend and grabbed her hand running to our room. I closed the door and jumped on her out of excitement.

She laughed and fell backwards onto the bed. She was laying on the bed and I was sitting on her waist with my knees placed of either side of her.

"I can't believe they've been keeping this from us. How long has this been going on? Should we let them know we know. Should we tell the others. Do you think-" I was cut off by Romelle kissing me.

That was usually her way of telling me I was talking too much. She pulled away and I laughed.

"We should let them know that we know. But I don't think we should inform the others yet. They probably didn't want to tell anyone else about it so we should respect that." Hmph always doing the 'right thing'. It's a miracle we function so well together.

"Fine we'll tell then and keep it from the others." Romelle smiled at me and I blushed a little.

"You are too cute." I cupped her face squishing her face. She blushed a dark and placed her hands on my hips and flipped us over so she was on top of me. She attacked my neck with soft kisses that tickled me. Yeah, we function pretty well.

Lance pov:

I walked out to couches and saw they Romelle was laying down on Pidge. Keith was sitting in the other side of the couch.

I sighed. Man I hated watching the others be all cute and cuddly where ever and I had to sit there like I hated Keith. I smiled at Pidge and sat beside Keith.

He looked at me with an excited smile. I could tell he was about to lean into me but then remembered Pidge and Romelle and leaned back a little sad. I sighed again. That is until Pidge spoke up.

"Oh don't worry about us. We already know go ahead and get comfy." She smirked and Romelle proped herself up a little looking at us smiling.

Keith shot up with the most scared and shocked expression on his face. He looked over to me and saw I was just as shocked with this.

"W-what hhhow do you guys know?" Keith stuttered.

"We over heard you guys talking. Don't worry we won't tell anyone. But we do think you guys should." Romelle responded calmly.

"Yeah so do I." I could see Keith look at me out of the corner of my eye. I held a sad expression and so did the girls. Keith leaned his head into my shoulder as if apologetically. I placed my arm around his waist and my head atop of his.

"And you guys really don't mind." Keith asked them a little hesitantly.

"Why would we?" Romelle replied and Pidge just smiled.

I looked down at Keith and smiled as well as he did.

"Do us a solid and wake us if you hear someone coming."

Keith and I ended up falling asleep until we were smacked in the face with a pillow.

"Shiro allura and coran are coming!" Pidge yelled in our faces. We peeled apart and thanked her. The others entered and Pidge sat beside us.

"How long were we out?" Keith whispered to her. She laughed lightly.

"Three and a half hours." Pidge stated. We were shocked. And boy were we thankful for Pidges help there.

Keith's pov:

I was kinda starting to like the fact Pidge and Romelle knew. It felt normal and I wasn't as worried as I thought. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if people knew.