Chapter 8

Keith pov:

I woke up before Lance did. My head was on his chest and his arms were around my waist. I smiled and kissed his chest before moving to sit with my legs wrapped around his hips.

He woke up and looked up at me with a smile. I giggled looking down at him.

"Good morning~" I purred. Lance lifted his hand to wipe some of my hair out of my face and crested my cheek.

"Good morning Keith. Sleep well?" I smiled and bent down to kiss his neck. I didn't answer his question. I just kissed and bit lightly at his neck.

He laughed a little because it tickled him and gave soft moans. He grabbed my hips and lifted me in the air. I laughed loudly and blushed. Lance laughed as well and lowered me back to sit on his waist.

I grabbed his wrist and pinned them above his head and kissed him deeply and passionately. He shifted under me and separated the kids for air.

"Aren't you a little excited this morning?" Lance laughed out at me. I blushed again and ran my hands under his shirt. He blushed deeply looking up at me.

Lance pov:

This bold for Keith. He never starts the action. I don't know what's gotten into him that he's so fiery but I love it.

"You're so hot when you're taking the lead." I watch Keith slowly crumble above me and I laughed.

"You're too cute~" Keith leaned down and hid his face in my shirt.

"Laaaaance I'm trying to the confident one here." Keith cried out.

"Okay okay I'm sorry baby."

Keith moved his head up from my chest. He took a deep breath and pulled my shirt up and off of me. I laid there still not wanting to intervene with how he wanted things to go.

Keith blushed a dark shade of red and hesitantly moved his hands down to my pants. He paused there and didn't move on.

"Keith you know it's okay babe. You don't have to worry so much." I placed my hand on his face. He nodded and unbuckled my pants taking them off.

He then took his own shirt off. Instead of proceeding like I would usually, he flipped us. Now I was hovering over him.

"Not sure I like top too much." Keith blushed cutely. I laughed and leaned in to kiss him deeply and roughly. I pulled off his shorts and trailed kisses down his neck and across his chest before moving back to kiss his lips once more.

Pidges pov:

I woke up and checked the clock. 7:30 am. Arghgg. I don't feel like getting up. Romelle was on the other side of the bed asleep with her back to me.

I smiled and moved closer to her. I placed my hand on her exposed waist and lightly trailed my fingers on her smooth skin. She stirred lightly.

I leaned over and kissed her waist. I heard her giggle because she was ticklish there.

"Good morning beautiful." I whispered in her ear then gently bit the top of it. She turned to lay on her back and I moved to sit on her stomach. I leaned down and kissed her. It was pretty long but I really didn't want to break it.

My lungs started to burn ever so slightly until she pulled away gasping for air.

"You just don't know when to quit do you?" She said through pants looking up at me.

"Hmmm quit? Never heard of it." She laughed and  shot up to wrap her arms around my neck and pull me back down with her. She then bite my neck hard yet playfully but it kinda hurt.