Chapter two

Lance POV:
I was walking into the dining room and it seems everyone else was already there. I sat in my normal spot next to Keith and smiled at him. He smiled back and blushed a bit before returning back to eating.

Everyone was in conversation. Shiro and Allura were talking, Hunk and Keith were talking and Pidge ,Romelle and Coran were talking about smart stuff.

I was a little upset Keith wasn't giving me any attention at the moment. I wanted to just lay my head on him and give him a kiss on his head.

But he wanted to keep things on the low for now and I don't want to make him upset. So what do I do instead? I'll just mess with him a little.

Keith's pov:

I was talking to Hunk about the last mission we had and making some jokes. Out of nowhere I feel somethings against my leg. Lance. That son of a bitch. I tried to keep the conversation going casually but it was a struggle.

I felt Lance rub his foot slowly up and down my leg gently. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him smirking looking at his plate.

Soon enough he moved to rubbing my thigh with his hand. I gripped the table clothe a little and nodded as Hunk talked.

"Are you okay Keith? You seem a bit on edge." Hunk noticed my strange fidgeting.

"Yeah Keith, is everything okay buddy?" Lance looked at me like he was concerned then sent me a quick wink.

I stood up and announced that I was tired and going to my room. Typical Lance, he's always gotta tease me.

Lances pov:

I watched as Keith left the table and Hunk switched his attention to Coran and talked about cooking.

I gave a fake yawn and got up and left the table while no one was paying much attention. I made my way down to Keith's room and tried to open the door.

He locked it. I laughed to myself.

"Keith, baby hey come on let me in. I was just playing. Please."

I waited for a minute till I heard Keith sigh and unlock the door. I opened the door and walked in.

He sat on his bed and I sat next to him and grabbed his hand.

"You're an ass you know."

"Haha I know I'm sorry about dinner though really."

"You really shouldn't get so jealous all the time Lance. I was just talking to Hunk." Keith put his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"I love you Lance so just wait to play around till we're alone."

"But that's the thing Keith. I don't want it to have to be just when we're alone. Pidge and Romelle cuddle up in front of everyone. Shiro will kiss Allura anytime of day. I just don't know why you're so worried."

I stood up and stopped in front of Keith. It seemed like he was upset and I realized I may have had a bit of a harsh tone.

I sighed and dropped to my knees. I picked Keith's face up and kissed the tip of his nose softly.

"I'm sorry. We can just keep it between us for now. But Keith baby soon we will have to tell them. When things eventually.... evolve. They'll have to know." Keith looked up at me in the eyes and started smiling. He threw his arms around my neck repeating how much he loved me.

I laughed and hugged him back tightly. When he pulled from the hug I gave him a big kiss.

I swear I only intended on a simply sweet kiss. But Keith had other plans.

He deepened the kiss and started to take off my shirt. I played along and laid him on the bed gently.

One thing lead to another and an hour later Keith was resting his tired head on my bare chest. I played gently with his hair like I always did afterwards and he smile while snuggling closer to me.

I gave him another sweet kiss on the head before I gave into sleep.

Meanwhile with Pidge and Romelle because this is my story and I'll include what I want

Pidges pov:

We were currently laying down in our bed together. Romelle was laying her head on my chest and my arms were wrapped around her tiny little waist.

I'm not really the dress girly type anymore but my pajamas were pretty feminine and revealing. But hers, she slept in small sleeping shorts what showed her ass and a tight half tank top that cut very low.

Not that I was complaining. As long as it's just us two.

I lightly rubbed my hand up and down her soft skin. Even though we had the four year age gap it never really seemed like it.

Except she was half a foot taller then me. Which made me slightly upset.

Romelle starts to stir a little and moved so she was laying onto of me. She began kissing my neck and I giggled. She stopped and dug her face into my neck and I placed my hands gently in her hips and we fell asleep.

Yes in this chapter there was a bit more sexual content but it'll probably just get worse from here. I did include some of my Pidge and Romelle in this one and I do plan on including more then just klance here but that is the main focus. Enjoy :)