chapter 1

I'm so confused right now, I'm not used to these busy streets and people walking everywhere. I'm looking at my map trying to find where everything is. It sucks that everything is in English I can't even speak it well I can speak some but not enough for a full on conversation. I was so full into my thoughts that I didn't even realize that I ran into someone.

"Lo siento" (I'm sorry)

"Excuse me? I'm sorry I don't speak spanish" the lady said to me

"Uhhhhhh."

"Oh you don't speak english?"

I shook my head no. Thankfully I got a better look at the women standing in front of me

"Duaaammmmnnn" I thought to myself "No God no. Get your flipping lesbian mind out of you. She's fucking Janet jackson she's not even gay".

"Excuse me?...um"

"Oh sorry what?"

"Oh you do speak english?"

"Damn it" I thought

"Would you like me to show you around? I don't live that far away from here."

"Uh sure. I was actually trying to find my place but sure it's ok"

-janet-

I was showing her around new York and I couldn't stop staring at her. It's just something about her that makes my eyes glued to her

"So um this is my place" I said

"Yep"

"Thanks" I said.

"No problem. Oh here's my number call me anytime"

"Thank you"

I walked in my house and unpacked everything

The first 8 weeks of living in America were probably the best times of my life. It's way better then my home back in Rio. I had actually met a really cool girl that goes to the same college as me and she doesn't live that far away from me either which is a plus. today we are planning a party at my place we are both huge party people.

"Ok you can get the drugs cause I know You, you know how to get the best shit ever. And I can get the alcohol" she said

"Ok"

"Right let's get this shit started!"

We both left my apartment to do our errands we needed to do. I was walking to where I usually get my drugs.

"You got everything?" I asked

"Yep. It's in my car"

We walked to his car and I grabbed the bag and handed the money.

"Thanks"

I walked back to my apartment and sat the bag down on the table and started getting ready for the party.

I decided to call Janet and ask her if she wanted to come to the party.

"Hello?" Janet asked

"Hey it's me veronica"

"Oh Hey! How are you liking america?"

"I love it here especially new york!"

"Oh that's great!"

"Yeah! So I called because me and a friend are holding a party at my apartment and I was wondering if you could come and maybe bring a couple of your friends?"

"Yes I would love that. I've Been working my ass of I need to have a little fun. What time?"

"7:00"

"Ok I'll be there. See you"

"Bye"

By 7:00 people started to pile in. The music was pumping I already had a couple of shots of tequila. When somebody rang the door bell and it was Janet.

"Damn girl you gotta tell me your secret on how you got that smokin hot body!"

I saw her act shy and start to blush. There was a moment where we both were staring at each other.

"Enough staring and let's get this fucking party started!!" A guy yelled that was standing next to Janet. I saw her roll her eyes at him as he walked away.

"That's gil. he can be a little extra sometimes"

I giggled as 'get off' by prince came on

"I love this song!" Janet said

"Well come on then!" I grabbed her hand and walked her to where all the people who were dancing and we started getting into the music. The song ended and I got a sudden urge to go smoke with gil and talk to him and get to know him a little.