chapter 15

I woke up the next day smiling because I would be marrying the women I love. I turned around and looked at Janet. She looks so peaceful sleeping.

"Hey jan? Wake up" she groaned. I shook my head and giggled. "Hey wake up"

"I don't wanna" she whined

I got up and pulled some sheets off of her. She pulled the sheets back on her.

"Janet! I'm not playing this game again"

She laughed. I pulled the sheets off again then she pulled them back up.

"Ughhh I guess I'm gonna have to tickle you!" As I got on her and started tickling her

"S-stoooooop!" She said while laughing

"I will once you get up!"

"Alright I'm up!" She said while sitting up.

I kissed her. "What was that for ?" She asked

"I'm going to be marrying the women I love today"

She smiled at me. "I'm gonna take a shower. Wanna join?"

"I don't want to start anything that we can't finish Janet. We have to be at the court house by 11:00"

"What about Athena?"

"She's staying at Mike's for the day. Speaking of her I gotta wake her up"

I got up and walked to Athena's room and opened the door. "Athena honey time to wake up" I said as I sat on the edge of the bed.  She started to stretch and then Rub her eyes "Your easier to wake up then Janet"

She smiled. "Your gonna stay at uncle Mike's for the day."

"Really?!"

"Mhm."

She emidiatley got up and ran down the stairs. Me and Janet stopped at the top of the stairs and watched her.

"She must really like uncle Mike huh?"

"Yep. Who wouldn't though?"

"True"

We walked down the stairs and I saw her scarfing down her cerial. "Whoa girl slow down or else your gonna choke"

A little while later we heard the door bell "that must be him" I said.

I walked to the door and opened

"Hey michael"

"Hello."

Janet walked up "Hey mike"

"Mikeyyyyy!" Athena said excitedly as she ran up to him and jumped into his arms

"How's my little buddy?"

"Good!"

"Athena how bout you go get dressed for the day"

She walked away and went up the stairs.

"So why am I taking care of her for the day? I just Blankly said yes"

"Oh me and Janet decided to get eloped today"

"Ooooooooh. Well I'm happy for you. Even though it's not an actual wedding."

"Thank you Michael" Janet said

"Does Athena know about this?"

"No" I said

"Oh. Are you going to tell her?"

"Later on maybe" Janet said

"Oh ok"

Athena ran back down the stairs and stood by Michael. I looked at the time

"Well we should get going then. Athena you be good to uncle Mike ok?"

"I will mommy"

"Good. We'll see you later tonight"

"Ok."

They walked away and into his car and drove off.

"You ready?" I asked

"Yes"