Chapter 9

Janet kept on calling me and calling me she just would not give up on trying to explain things. I just ignored her calls and voice mails what I saw there hurt me and I still hurt. I didn't want to talk to her or see her at all.

"Veronica please just pick up the phone....im Sorry it was just a....one night thing it meant nothing.....please just answer"

I could tell she was upset with her self and I could tell she has been crying. I always hated seein or hearing her upset or crying she doesn't deserve that. The phone started ringing again I sighed and finally decided to pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Veronica...im Sorry you had to see that...i just-"

"I know and I understand that. I'm so sorry about that night when I hit you I don't know where that came from. I haven't acted like that in....forever."

"It's ok I may have overreacted to when it happened I should've let you stay.....i miss you please come back. I 've been a mess without you."

"Two can say the same I guess"

"Come back please"

"I'll be there in 10"

Ten minutes later I knocked on the door and Janet ran up to me and hugged me with her legs strattling my waist.

"I love you, I love you, I love you"

"I love you to" I said with a smile plastered on my face.

That night we made love until dawn. I woke up the next evening at about 7:00 pm. I turned around to see a gentle Janet peacefully sleeping. I smiled and started playing with her hair. She turned around and slowly opened her eyes

"Evening"

She giggled "good evening"

"You hungry?"

She nodded her head yes "What do you want?"

"McDonald's French fries"

"Large?" She nodded her head yes. "Ok. I'll take a shower and get dressed then I'll get them"

"Ok" I pecked her on the lips and got up and walked in the bathroom and did my things.