Chapter 8

Me and Freddy were having an incredible time at the club, drinking, doing drugs, dancing, talking, laughing. Just basically catching up with each other.

"You know what you need to do?" Freddy said drunkenly.

"What?" I asked while taking another shot of tequila

"You should...go over to janets-"

"No I'm not going to janets. She pissed off at me"

"You didn't even let me finish!" He said annoyingly

"Ughhhhh fine finish"

"You should go over there and walk in and start having sex with her"

I joked on my drink "That's not happening I'm not that stupid"

He laughed at my comment drunkenly.

"What?"

" 'YoU'R NoT ThAt StUpId" he impersonated me

"What!?" At this point I was getting really annoyed with Freddy.

-the next day-

I woke up in my bed alone. I sighed. But then the phone started ringing

"Hello?"

"Did I wake you?"

"Oh prince no you didn't I just woke up"

"Oh good start getting ready me and you are going out for breakfast. I'll be there in 10" then he hung up the phone

Me and prince were sitting at our booth at a little restraunt by my house. I swear they have the best food ever but I just wasn't feeling food right now. I was just playing with it with my fork.

"Hey what's wrong?"

I sighed "I messed up prince"

"What you mean?"

"I had a long stressed out day and I was drinking and Janet saw me and she took my drink away and I must've got mad and I slapped her"

"Oh man veronica. You actin up again"

"Ughhh I know and I hate it absolutely hate it."

"You know what you need to do?"

"What?"

"You need to find another way to deal with your stress and drinking isn't the right answer. And you also need to have a conversation with her. Talk to her, work things out"

"I don't know. I don't think she'll ever forgive me of what I did. You know how she is with abusive relationships"

"Yeah that's true. But that was just one time."

"I know. Maybe your right I should talk to her"

"Finally we agree on something"

An hour later I'm standing in front of janets door. I'm debating if I should really do this. I finally got the courage to knock on the door. I heard some scrambling going on behind the door maybe she's busy I should go I walked down one step and the door opened

"What are you doing here?"

I took a deep sigh and turned around.

"I want to talk to you"

"Hey baby who is it?"

Another women's voice said. There was an awkward silence once the women appeared.

"Who's this?"

"Uh this is veronica an old friend of mine"

"Oh. It's nice to meet you"

"You.....to. I see your....busy so I should just....go" I said sadly. I was walking to my car when Janet kept on calling my name but I just ignored her. I got in the car and drove off. While I was driving I was trying so hard not to tear up so I could see the road clearly so I pulled over and started sobbing.