Yandere Yoongi

Y/n PoV
It's was finally my 3 year anniversary with my boyfriend Min Yoongi.
We were going out tonight to a fancy restaurant I booked once I was ready I drove to the restaurant, I can't wait to see him...
2 hours later😑
"Miss it's closing time I think it's best for you to leave"
The waiter told me, at that point I was on the verge of lashing out in anger but I politely thanked him and left, immediately I drove to Yoongi's place banging on the door...
No answer
I had enough and walked it, it was quiet until I heard....moaning?
He cheated?! No he wouldn't he loves me!? Maybe he's doing his business?
( if you know what I mean)
I slowly made my way up stairs and cautiously opened his bedroom door to the view of Yoongi making out with a woman!
"What the fuck?!" I yelled bursting through the door.
Yoongi looked at me in shocked, quickly standing up and approached me.
"It's not what it looks like"
"Are you fucking stupid your and cheating piece of shit! I waited 2 hours for you at that restaurant and if you forgot it's our 3 years anniversary dumb ass, we are done! Oh and yo slut make sure you treat him good and give him STD's with your hormonal ass!" I stomped out leaving Yoongi in tears as he screamed for me to come back.
Yoongi PoV
No,no,no she's left me...
Don't leave me
I need you
I love you
She's nothing to me
"Baby it's okay, you can have me"
That stupid bitch said touching my shoulder.
"Get of me you slut, get out you ruined everything!"
I yelled in anger, the girl immediately ran out in terror of me tone.
I layer my head on wall as I started begging for my y/n to come back, she CAN'T leave me! She mine! Only I love her!
"Y/n YOU BELONG TO ME!"
I'll find you....I always will
2 years later🍕
Y/n PoV
I moved to Busan after all that shit went down, it's been 2 years and I'm happily married to my husband....
Namjoon ♥️
He was there for me through the hole cheating thing with Yoongi.
It was night time and I was reading my favourite book 📖
NamJoon had his arms wrapped around my waist as his chin rested on my shoulder reading the book as well. Suddenly our lights cut off?
"Babe what happened to the lights?"
I asked Namjoon
"Don't worry sweetheart it's probably a blown fuse, I'll go check"
I got up and followed NamJoon not wanting to be alone in the dark, I stood on our porch waiting for him to come back.
15 minutes later...
Where is he?
"Namjoon baby what's taking so long!?"
I shouted so he could hear me, soon after I saw a figure making it's way over to me.
"Babe finally you tak-en OMG!"
I yelled as I saw someone I never wanted to see again....
Yoongi covered in blood and smiling
psychotically.
I turned and rushed into the house and tried to close the door only to be met with a foot stopping it from being closed.
I got flung back as Yoongi rammed the door open and stood above me looking at me and bent down to my level brushing his hand across my cheek making me slap it away...
He frowned
"Don't do that baby, you know you still love me" he spoke darkly
"Like hell I do, your scum I'll never love you!" I spoke harshly only to be met with a slap.
"We'll see about that!"
And I blacked out not before hearing
"I won't let you leave me again, you broke my heart when you left so I'll MAKE sure you'll LOVE ME ALL OVER AGAIN....you don't have a choice"

Who's going to be the next Yandere!!!!???
Sorry about the video I thought it was hilarious 😂