Yandere Taehyung

'Fuck, fuck how did this happen? How can i have feelings for my friend?!'

You were frustrated, how could you do this!? Taehyung had a girlfriend for god sake, a girlfriend who was sweet, beautiful and loving! How could you compete against 'Best Girlfriend in the World' as Taehyung classed her as.

It was a horrible feeling, sitting there being the third wheel to their perfect relationship. The cute and loving gestures they both sent each other caused your heart to clench in sadness and regret, why did you introduce them to each other?! Before they met you had a chance, a strong fucking chance! you and Taehyung did everything together, he was your first everything, first friend, first kiss, first fuck, first love and now he's your first heartbreak.

You can't blame him though, you used to be best friends with a little bit of benefit in sexual pleasure, no feelings attached. When Taehyung met your friend he cut of your sexual relationship, cut your title as 'Best Friend' to just 'Friend', no more late night calls or texts, no more mid-night drives and singing to YOUR songs until your voice hurt, no more sleepovers, no more restaurant raids, no more dumb bickers over who's better at different things, nothing.

Just the friend that is invited sometimes to their date nights, who just sits there debating their past relationship with the guy they cared and loved for dearly. You tried dating others but none were Taehyung, none gave your that heart retching warmth that made you feel like mush, they left you feeling worse about your situation. Everything was a mess in your head.

Maybe that's why when you got home you called Taehyung to admit your heart crushing love for him....

*ring**ring**ring**ring*..

"Hello?"

His deep voice echoed from your phone, your hands were sweating and your eyes stared at the ceiling, thinking about him, thinking of what you both lost.

"Y/N hello?" He spoke a bit louder

"Sorry Tae, um hey..."

"Y/N why are you calling? i haven't long dropped you off."

Your heart was racing, you were over-flowing with emotions, just wanting to shout your confessions at him.

"...Tae are you alone, no one can hear me?"

"Yes i'm alone, i just got home."

"Tae..."

"N/N why are being so weird, what do you want?"

That nickname, the nickname he gave you all the way back in reception...fuck... you could feel you tears and need to scream building. That nickname he hasn't called you for 8 months, ever since he met her...everything changed.

"Tae, please just listen to what i have to say. D-don't over react okay?"

"Fuck sake just get on with it will you! i'm late to my call with my baby!"

Here we go...

"Taehyung... i'm sorry if this ruins everything between us, but i can't hold back my feelings anymore..."

"What the fuck are blabbing on about?!"

I'm ruining everything...

"i love you"

"..."

"..."

silence filled my room, his breathing was heard through the phone. His slow breathing and then he sighed.

"Is that all you wanted to call me for? You wasted my time for this?!"

"Tae.."

"Shut up will you! I'm happy with MY girlfriend and you think i'll leave her for you! you're fucking pathetic Y/N...