Yandere Jhope

Yn POV
I've recently felt as if I was being watched, it creeped me out to the point where I've decided to move in with my boyfriend Hoseok.
Today was the day I went for my new job interview at a local cafe near our home ...
"You've got the job Yn, you seem to be skilled enough to handle cooking and interacting with the customers."
My boss Jin said
(worldwide handsome)
"Thank you so much sir!"
"Ah call me Jin after all we are friends~"
Jin winked at me before placing a hand on my shoulder. I awkwardly brushed his hand off and thanked his again before leaving because I didn't really like how he touched me.
As I walked through the door I smelt (F/f) and a smile was immediately placed on my face.
"Babe?!" I shouted
I heard pots fall and footsteps loudly coming near and Hoseok ran around the corner with a large smile on his face along with ingredients covering him.
"Flower~!" Hoseok soon crushes me into a tight hug and I began to giggle.
"Babe I'm messy now"
"Then take your clothes off~"
"Piss off perv"
I hit his head and walked off leaving him whining and shouting for me to come back and hug him...he's such a innocent baby.
1 month later———————————
I started walking home signing in annoyance and anger. This past month has been hell with my boss, Jin would constantly flirt and touch me inappropriately, he just never got the hint I'm in a loving relationship with my Hobi. Hoseok did know about this and I could tell he was reaching the end of his patience, if you didn't know before a man tried to kiss me at a party and Hobi almost beat him to death but it didn't matter the man was found dead the next day, I knew it was Hobi he always hide his secrets under his smile and I knew he was going to kill Jin sooner or later.
"I'm home!"
"Flower! How are you, has HE done anything today?"
Hoseok eyes darkened at the mention of Jin.
"He just touched me sometimes I think he's getting the hint."
Hoseok grip on my face tightened.
"But...HE.touched.YOU"
"I know baby but calm down, you promised that you wouldn't hurt anyone again"
Hoseok breathed slowly.
"I know flower, it's late how about we go sleep"
"Yeah that would be nice"
After changing me and Hobi laid under the warm blankets and I slowly fell asleep against his chest.
Hoseok POV————————————
I waited a while before looking to see if Yn was asleep, her calm beautiful face shone in the moonlight coming from the window, I slowly moved from her and kissed her soft lips and whispered
"I'll be back soon flower, I'll fucking gut him"
I smiled and left the house not before grabbing a knife and the car keys, that little shit should have listened to my threat. After hearing about him touching and annoying my flower for the first week I messaged a friend of mine JungKook to find his address and number for me after all I did lend him my camera to stalk his best friend and there together now so he owned me.
I pulled up in front of his house and glared at Jin through his bedroom window, the house was dark and quiet, perfect. I sneaked through the back and slowly headed to his room upstairs, I walked into his room and chocked slightly, his room was filled with pictures of my flower, I gripped the knife harder in my hand and anger filled my veins. So he was the one who scared my flower so much well I should thank him in a way she did move in with me but he still deserves to die for touching And scaring her.
I walked up to Jin and climbed onto his lap, staring at his face for any movement to tell me he was waking up, I slowly reached for the pillow beside him and quickly and violently slammed it onto his face to block any screams or sound, and he woke...shit.
He thrashed under me and I had the hold his wrist down with one hand while the other tried to suffocate him under the pillow. Die, die already!
"Bastard DIE, FOR FUCKSAKE DIE!"
I started to become angry as he tried to fight me even more.
"Fine I thought I could do this nicely but I guess you like it bloody!"
I quickly let go of Jin's hands and grabbed the knife and dug it into he's chest causing him to claw at my hands but slowly his movement stopped and I removed the pillow to see it covered from the blood he coughed up and Jin's faced laid still with open grey eyes he was just emotionless.
I got up and looked through his closet to change clothes and threw my dirty ones on the floor and before leaving turned all the gas on letting the air fill with the poison and pulled out a match and watched the flame before throwing it inside and the explosion erupted. As I got into my car I saw neighbours lights turn on and people running towards the fire, some even running in to try and save Jin, I giggled to late he's already gone and I left smiling as I headed back to my flower.
Next morning————————————
Yn POV
"Hey babe we can hang out all day today"
"Hm don't you have work flower?"
Hobi wrapped his arms around my waist as I laid by him on the couch.
"Apparently my boss got killed in a fire last night, he left the gas on and it blew up because of something"
"Oh that awful...you don't care about it do you?
"Of course not the perv is gone and I get to spend a day with my baby"
"I guess your right flower"
"You..You wouldn't be involved with his death would you Hobi?
"What of course not I promised you remember"
"Yeah I know"
LIAR.