Chapter 11

Laura and her mom went to the boutique when they were done with breakfast. Laura wore a white skinny ripped jeans with a grey v-neck long-sleeved crop top and white canvas.

She had no idea why she was doing this, it wasn't like he was her boyfriend or something. She regrets listening to her mom because her mom was only picking revealing clothes and that embarrassed her even more knowing that she was going through all this stress for her ex.

"Mom, I can't wear this!"

"Honey, there is nothing wrong with the dress."

"I have a fiancé."

"No one said you didn't. Look, honey, having a fiancé doesn't mean you can't show off your figure... I mean you have to make Kevin realize that he certainly did miss out on something and besides, that body of yours isn't to be hidden, you should know that."

Laura just facepalmed at her mom's comment. There was no point arguing with her mom, so she settled for the dress her mom picked.

Laura and her mom then went to a salon to make her hair and also have her nails fixed. As soon as she was done with that, they went home so Laura could get dressed.

Laura did her makeup herself and wore her dress. It was a brown sexy evening dress with a v-neck showing off her cleavage. She stared at the mirror, smiling at the thought of what her mom said in the boutique. She didn't even realize that it was already 8 pm until a maid knocked on the door and told her that Kevin had arrived. She looked at herself in the mirror one last time, making sure she was good to go before picking up her purse and heading downstairs.

                                         This is the dress

                                         This is the dress

While coming down the stairs, she noticed Kevin and her mom were having a chat. He was wearing a grey suit with a black shirt. He didn't have a tie on, so two of his buttons were open.