Epilogue

It was late in the night, Laura walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water because the maids were all asleep in their quarters. She opened the refrigerator and was about to take a bottle of water when she felt strong arms around her waist making her smile. Kevin buried his face in her neck inhaling her scent.

"You smell lovely," he said seductively.

"That's because I used your Cologne, idiot," she replied. He smirked at her reply and turned her around so she was facing him.

"Why did you leave me in the room all alone?" He asked pouting.

"Kevin, I needed to drink some water."

"And you thought you could do it without me? No way!" He said with a smirk.

Laura just rolled her eyes and went back to taking the bottle of water.

Kevin watched as she drank the water.

"What?" Laura asked wondering why Kevin was staring at her with so much interest. He walked up to her, carried her, and placed her on the kitchen island.

"What are you doing?" Laura whispered, not wanting to wake the maids.

"Nothing," he replied then began kissing her, placing his hands under her nightwear, rubbing her stomach. Laura straddled her legs around his torso

When they parted from the kiss, he placed his forehead against hers, their breaths only inches away with both their eyes closed.

"Thank you," he whispered.

"What for?" She whispered back not wanting to ruin the moment.

"For giving me a second chance, and for this beautiful gift," he replied placing a kiss on her stomach.

                                        ***********

Laura returned to Los Angeles to live with her mom after her breakup with Scott. It was difficult for her to recover, but thankfully Kevin was there beside her. She regretted ever walking out of their relationship because if she hadn't done that, none of what she went through with Scott would've happened.

She was in her house a certain day in the garden when Kevin came to visit. Laura couldn't help staring at him, thinking about how stupid she was to have left such a wonderful man. She kissed him, to his surprise not caring anymore about his temper or shortcomings. She was ready and willing now more than ever to be with him.

"What does this mean?" Kevin asked after the kiss.

"I love you, Kevin," she said. He was really excited with her reply and kissed her again.

"Will you marry me?" He asked. Laura nodded a yes and they got married in less than a year.

                                   ***************

Now Laura is pregnant with their first child and Kevin can't wait to be a father. Laura smiled at the memory, glad she hadn't made a mistake getting back together with him.

"Kevin, I'm sorry for ever-"

"Shhh" he hushed her.

"Don't ruin the moment." She smiled and placed a long kiss on the top of his head. They stayed like that for a while, both enjoying the silence.

"I love you," she said breaking the silence

"I love you, eternally," he replied and kissed her.

                                         THE END

Hi everyone, so this book is finally ended I hope you all enjoyed it, if you did you can comment about it and please don't forget to vote

I also want to wish you all a Merry Christmas 🎄 and a Happy New Year. I promise that you'll be getting more exciting stories next year and also I'll try to reply to comments. Once more I say a very big THANK YOU to all my readers. ❤ you all.